Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
I went for a drive early this morning. Sadly, I was half asleep and forgot I was low on fuel. OK, there is a warning light but hey that is always on lol... so I ran out of fuel 4km from home.

Took me about 3 minutes to get a lift home yaaaaay. No taxis in this area. Grabbed a can of fuel from the shed, went out on the highway again and thumbed. For 3 freaking hours I stood under a street light with a fuel can in my hand, and was passed by at least 500 cars before someone picked me up.

This isnt about me running out of fuel though, or that nobody would pick me up going back. People dont trust people anymore, I get that. I personally dont mind picking up a hitchhiker if he/she looks reasonably presentable, but I understand.

I have no problem with people not wanting to pick someone up. I do however have a problem with people who swerve pretending they are going to run you over. I do have a problem with people who start hammering on their horn or flipping the bird at me for no apparent reason.

And I especially have a problem with the red landcruiser ute who threw a beer bottle at me and damn near broke my arm. I will be bruised for a week. And the car is a local one, I have seen it before. And when I see him again, I am going to insert the now smashed beer bottle up his arse with a hammer.

Might sound stupid, but was there no one at home that could have given you a lift back?
Didn't you have a mobile phone to ring a mate?

Bad luck with the heart attack, how serious was it?

Kinng

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
People would actually be alot nicer if it was legal to carry a concealed weapon.

But that would be pointless, because if you want to be nice, you cant use the concealed weapon? hahah.

Unless its just to make people **** bricks haha, then I see your point . :p

Kinng

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
But that would be pointless, because if you want to be nice, you cant use the concealed weapon? hahah.

Unless its just to make people **** bricks haha, then I see your point . :p

Kinng

Lets just say ( not that I would do this anyway ) if I were driving through Texas I would think twice before bottling a stranger.

Because he very well might shoot at me.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Might sound stupid, but was there no one at home that could have given you a lift back?
Didn't you have a mobile phone to ring a mate?

Bad luck with the heart attack, how serious was it?

Kinng

Nah I live alone now, going through a divorce. There is no way I would call a mate at 3am to help me out, just couldnt do it.
And the L plate daughter wrote off the ex's new car a few days ago.. it was not much over a year old. If I wasnt worried about the kid I would have thought it hilarious.. oh well thats one thing we dont have to cut in half now ;)

I'm alive, so the heart attack is just an inconvenience I will have to get through. Its a wakeup call though, getting as close as I have ever been to give up smoking. I have another major disease which will eventually kill me, so took the attitude that my heart was the least of my worries lol.. rethinking that one a little right now..

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Lets just say ( not that I would do this anyway ) if I were driving through Texas I would think twice before bottling a stranger.

Because he very well might shoot at me.

Funny you should say that... I've been telling people today.. its lucky I am not American or the back of his car would have had a magazine emptied into it.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
People would actually be alot nicer if it was legal to carry a concealed weapon.

Yea, that's worked out really well for the US.

What makes you think folk don't carry in Australia anyway, legal or not? I sure as hell won't poke the bear on the assumption they don't. People who throw bottles at people from cars are retard scum, a piece won't change that, aside removing them from the earth.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Yea, that's worked out really well for the US.

What makes you think folk don't carry in Australia anyway, legal or not? I sure as hell won't poke the bear on the assumption they don't. People who throw bottles at people from cars are retard scum, a piece won't change that, aside removing them from the earth.

Well yeah, anyone that watches Underbelly should know that, but the vast majority of people dont.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
I think it's more the point, would a douche still go full retard and attack someone or even throwing a bottle at someone for no reason, if the victim might have a gun and defend himself.

As it stands, criminals don't need a license to carry a gun, so yes they might just have one when they attack you, normal people do need a license for a gun and likely wont be carrying one in their belt at the time they are attacked.