Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
MX6_zpse8b2163a.jpg

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Parents who haven't taught their kids the term "inside voice" ....noisy little ####ers.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Parents who haven't taught their kids the term "inside voice" ....noisy little ####ers.

Even worse is adults who don't have an inside voice. In the library of all places, where I am trying to do some work. Come on....

YOURUP

Jecs' problem solver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Monaro, Harley Davidson
p platers that think their v6 commodore with a 2.5inch cat back sounds sick.. snaps me

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Hearing peoples cars go past my house and they are missing like mad

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
When DST finishes and no frakker has properly adjusted headlights or dead low beams so they run on high beams. It was like a line of retarded cross eyed cars coming the other way tonight.

V

VSV-666

Keyboard warriors that like to cop an attitude with you over the Internet, some people are just useless oxygen thieving wastes of space with too much time on their hands, when given some form of pseudo authority in the world they abuse it to make themselves feel like something more than the absolute losers that they are. I am giving infraction points to such people.....That is all.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Keyboard warriors that like to cop an attitude with you over the Internet, some people are just useless oxygen thieving wastes of space with too much time on their hands, when given some form of pseudo authority in the world they abuse it to make themselves feel like something more than the absolute losers that they are. I am giving infraction points to such people.....That is all.

That is an impressive amount of fury for someone with 7 posts.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

you cant give infraction points to anyone on here, you're not a mod.

stop having a sook and learn to use the forum properly.