Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

V

VSV-666

Keyboard warriors that like to cop an attitude with you over the Internet, some people are just useless oxygen thieving wastes of space with too much time on their hands, when given some form of pseudo authority in the world they abuse it to make themselves feel like something more than the absolute losers that they are. I am giving infraction points to such people.....That is all.

That is an impressive amount of fury for someone with 7 posts.

Stay tuned, there is plenty more to come, I see this being my favourite thread

V

VSV-666

you cant give infraction points to anyone on here, you're not a mod.

stop having a sook and learn to use the forum properly.

I can give theoretic infraction points to whoever I like, I am the moderator of all things that grind my gears, freedom of speech is a beautiful thing :blah blah:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
I can give theoretic infraction points to whoever I like, I am the moderator of all things that grind my gears, freedom of speech is a beautiful thing :blah blah:

regardless of what goes on in your head, remember this forum has rules, and theres no such thing as "freedom of speech" on here.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director

350x165px-LL-0b464c89_tumblr_lvo2835OOi1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
I hate shows like "The Voice".. every single contestant has a "sad story".. a rough background or some crap/

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
p platers that think their v6 commodore with a 2.5inch cat back sounds sick.. snaps me

Add to that 4cyls with their cannons and 6 cyl commo owners with their 3 inch loud exhausts.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
I hate shows like "The Voice".. every single contestant has a "sad story".. a rough background or some crap/

i feel you man i like the show, just not hearing peoples sob stories... i got a gang of stories too all of them with bad endings, thats life...

i liked that last chick that was on, the italian one with the side show bob hairdo, she had a dunky ol booty. if she stepped up to me id be like "challenge accepted"....