Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Doochebags that hang out at night in their p plate VRs and VSs with ugly rims chopped springs droney exhaust and sound system that cost more then the car. And they think they are better then everyone else.

I remember a while ago I went to the 7/11 near my place, it was about 10:30pm, and there was probably 5 VL's, and other various pieces of crap all parked there, and this guy was filling up this muscle car, I think it was a Chevy Nova, fat-as tyres on the rear, maaassive charger out the bonnet, and I pull up in the VL and asked someone if they were with BoostCruising and he's like "Nah man we just cruise around and do skids", and this chick's like "Yeah come pop some tyres with us!"

I was like "yeah I'll follow you guys" and just drove off lol, screw that. Was bad enough having to drive away from there, made me look like a hoon. That was before the VL was turbz though

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
So what was the go with the nova?

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
This week I had to get to Marulan by 8:30am, so @ 6:30am jumped in the car and I'm off(Takes about 1.5hrs - so should be there by 8am'ish)… Jump on the M5, no problem. Sweat run all the way until it changes to the old M31(Hume Hwy, south to Goulburn) then the nightmare starts...

2 Fricken old carnts in Toyota Corolla & Camry... Both of these pieces of shite wearing flat hats(old man’s hats...) & glasses along with their fricken old biatches next to them, driving next to each other(1 in each lane) doing 80km/h in a 110km/h zone FFS…AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!!!. Even 2 fully laden B-Doubles could not make them move over into one lane so we could get around them... This went on for 12-15mins until we got a 3rd lane and the B-Doubles took one of them on the left, got in front and made them stop... I did not stick around to see WTF happened...
:realangry :realangry :realangry

Got Marulan, did my business and called the Police to report them... Seems there were a lot of other calls, about the same two old carnts this morning on the M7/M5 earlier.

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
This week I had to get to Marulan by 8:30am, so @ 6:30am jumped in the car and I'm off(Takes about 1.5hrs - so should be there by 8am'ish)… Jump on the M5, no problem. Sweat run all the way until it changes to the old M31(Hume Hwy, south to Goulburn) then the nightmare starts...

2 Fricken old carnts in Toyota Corolla & Camry... Both of these pieces of shite wearing flat hats(old man’s hats...) & glasses along with their fricken old biatches next to them, driving next to each other(1 in each lane) doing 80km/h in a 110km/h zone FFS…AAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!!!. Even 2 fully laden B-Doubles could not make them move over into one lane so we could get around them... This went on for 12-15mins until we got a 3rd lane and the B-Doubles took one of them on the left, got in front and made them stop... I did not stick around to see WTF happened...
:realangry :realangry :realangry

Got Marulan, did my business and called the Police to report them... Seems there were a lot of other calls, about the same two old carnts this morning on the M7/M5 earlier.

Old people street racing? Maybe they were just the blockers to keep the road free for the "Over 70's TRD Racing Club" who were running further along down the highway.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
There is some rust in the windscreen sill on my landcruiser I have to fix up to put the new windscreen in, it's only around the corner from where I live but I can't get it home to weld it, and I don't want to spend money on a tow truck to drive it around a couple corners, this sucks

spauldj308

S Pack Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S sedan 5L, VSII ute
Stone chips, and the fit and finish of the interior plastics in my Commodore.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
There is some rust in the windscreen sill on my landcruiser I have to fix up to put the new windscreen in, it's only around the corner from where I live but I can't get it home to weld it, and I don't want to spend money on a tow truck to drive it around a couple corners, this sucks

I'd just stick my safety glasses on and drive it. Used to do it fairly regularly back in the day. It was only ever 'round the corner' trips.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
been thinking of it, but the cops come around at the worst time, a long time ago my mother just bought an old falcon and we had to move it around the corner with no number plates or anything, and we happened to see 3 cop car along the way, but some how didnt get caught

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
when you keep telling someone NO and they don't get the idea.
NO I don't want to go there
NO I don't want to finish off the bottle of milk because your a tightarse and cant handle the fact you should just chuck it out
NO I know those directions are the long way
NO I don't want you to work on my car
NO I don't want you to come along to this event
NO I don't want any more food
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

and they take it as a Bloody YES every time.