Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
i drive 2 old bimmers(beamers are motorbikes), does that make me twice as bogan?

Depends, do you brag to people/girls that you drive a bmw to try to impress them, without showing them how old they are to give the impression of a big cash stash?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Depends, do you brag to people/girls that you drive a bmw to try to impress them, without showing them how old they are to give the impression of a big cash stash?

i dont need to brag, the car does it for me ;)

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
I drove a bmw for work once. When I got out I was covered in bitches

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
By the looks of it. You were pissed off/annoyed by it. Hence thread.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That's just a short delay in them coming to Australia, as new zealanders always just end up coming over here anyway.

Aussie is a great place, only on problem though, to many bloody Aussies :D

That'll change soon enough, we are having the constitution debate here currently, soon enough the Treaty of Waitangi will be the basis of our constitution and all the white kiwis will become 3rd class citizens in this country so than we may as well all come to Aussie and only be 2nd class citizens there....... :bang:

We are now starting to take some of your boat people....... damn this place has gone to the dogs big time

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Suss people annoy me.

I'm taking parts out of my old VX when some guy approaches me andasks me if I'm selling the car, apparently my brothers told him it was for sale. Well my brother lives up in North QLD, so this guy must get around.

Better make sure the car is locked good tonight.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I wouldn't mind if when they got here they assimilated and found a job. Instead they sit on benefits and pull the racist card when you try to find them work sucking up benefits.

Try telling an Australian born person who has paid taxes and due to some misfortune is homeless that there is no emergency accommodation for a few weeks and they will have to continue to sleep rough while these back door people sit in air conditioned motels and old peoples homes being fed, clothed and watered.

It's disgusting the Government will care for illegal boat people over our citizens.

Had one the other day come in with her Son and Daugher, both been on benefits now for almost 2 years and tell us Mum (49) can't possibly work as she has depression. Even her medical assessor states that when pushed she can provide no reason for her depression and acts vague. Her Son said to his Consultant "why can't you just leave mum alone and let her live her in peace." Translation "Mum wants to scam benefits for the rest of her life and not expect to work."

Won't work, send 'em back the way they came.

In NZ , in some centres there is rising problem amongst the Somalian refugees , in that there are a number of call outs regards domestic disputes , property damage, petty theft and so on , as much as you try to tell them that they cannot behave that way in society they somehow think they are above the law , I do not particularly care what country immigrants come from , I am one myself , but a lot of of them bring the baggage from their home countries with them and refuse to merge into the new culture in which they now live , it's a catch 22 , because as much as you may want to help , sometimes its just a waste of time .

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
In NZ , in some centres there is rising problem amongst the Somalian refugees , in that there are a number of call outs regards domestic disputes , property damage, petty theft and so on , as much as you try to tell them that they cannot behave that way in society they somehow think they are above the law , I do not particularly care what country immigrants come from , I am one myself , but a lot of of them bring the baggage from their home countries with them and refuse to merge into the new culture in which they now live , it's a catch 22 , because as much as you may want to help , sometimes its just a waste of time .

When I was living in Wellington there was a case against a Somalian taxi driver that had raped 2 women.
He thought it was ok because they use to do it in his home country and nothing was said.
Funny how many imigrants go to another country to start a new life yet carry on doing the same crap.
fvcken idiots!

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
People who drive around without their lights on, if the street lights are on then so should yours! If you get wiped off this earth by a semi that didn't see you then you got what you deserved.