Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
People who drive around without their lights on, if the street lights are on then so should yours! If you get wiped off this earth by a semi that didn't see you then you got what you deserved.

But the semi driver has to live with the fact that he killed someone, even though it wasn't his fault..

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
People who drive around without their lights on, if the street lights are on then so should yours! If you get wiped off this earth by a semi that didn't see you then you got what you deserved.

Likewise in **** weather. Its not hard to flick that little switch so your car is now visible to every other road user.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
But the semi driver has to live with the fact that he killed someone, even though it wasn't his fault..

If it was me I would feel little guilt for ridding the world of another idiot.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
If it was me I would feel little guilt for ridding the world of another idiot.

Unfortunately I think you would. Most people with a heart would, even though they knew damn well it wasn't their fault.

I never turn my lights off, the car does it for me when I switch it off. Headlights are just fine as DRL's. See and be seen, that's my attitude.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I generally turn mine on when it's slightly overcast or worse, no point getting in an accident when it can easily be avoided by just letting other people know you're there.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON

I'm guilty of doing this all the time.

I hate these cold assed mornings getting up for work.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I'm guilty of doing this all the time.

I hate these cold assed mornings getting up for work.

Typical asian drivers....bad mr washy washy!!!!......BING BONG!!!!

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Unfortunately I think you would. Most people with a heart would, even though they knew damn well it wasn't their fault.

I never turn my lights off, the car does it for me when I switch it off. Headlights are just fine as DRL's. See and be seen, that's my attitude.

This is the way to do it, I always have my lights on, even on a cloud free sunny day.
I prefer to be seen, especially in mine since silver is the hardest colour to see.

Plus, I think it makes the old girl looks little classy having all it's lights on

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
This is the way to do it, I always have my lights on, even on a cloud free sunny day.
I prefer to be seen, especially in mine since silver is the hardest colour to see.

Plus, I think it makes the old girl looks little classy having all it's lights on

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

Read: getting old.

Nek minit: reflectors pop riveted to mudflaps and stuck to doors.