Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Qlds new hoon laws that will be most likely passed through parliament tomorrow >.< Stupid fudgers

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
this planet, because it contains so much bullshit, ,and how retarded teenagers are today, saying stupid **** like "swag" "yolo" vandalizing peoples property and thinking they better then everybody else, about 91% of teenage girls are slut wannabe's, those disrespectful wast of space **** stains, this era sucks

and the old lady at my work, learn some respect for others, "go stand over there" "go away" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" " get back to work" for fk sake you dont even work in the same building as me, mind your own business

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Tap water that tastes like swimming pool water I never noticed it before i quick smoking (again) also that pisses me off as well

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
this planet, because it contains so much bullshit, ,and how retarded teenagers are today, saying stupid **** like "swag" "yolo"
I have a 'say yolo and I will hit you rule'. Luckily my mates never said it much anyway, but they learnt pretty quickly not to say it at all.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Tap water that tastes like swimming pool water I never noticed it before i quick smoking (again) also that pisses me off as well

I notice the same thing. There's a whole wide world of tastes and smells when you give up smoking.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Read: getting old.

Nek minit: reflectors pop riveted to mudflaps and stuck to doors.

Oh dear! Soon I'll be reminiscing about olds days and doing things back in my day!
Oh wait, I already do! :(

I took the flaps off, but if I can find good ones, will put them back on! No reflectors though....... But I want my Preston motors sticker back :(

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
I got some "commodore" flaps you can have as a donation if you like, new in the bag, to suit VH VK from memory lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
People who assume all stock carbied V8s are 308s.

hey fellas I'm new to this forum I've got a 308 vl it idles fine but soon as you go to rev it it missing like crazy and can't hold the revs can anyone give some advice what could be wrong ?

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I got some "commodore" flaps you can have as a donation if you like, new in the bag, to suit VH VK from memory lol

No thanks, they just won't look right, or have the right lion

People who assume all stock carbied V8s are 308s.

Apart from some "special" cars, I thought they were! Should've stuck with the imperial system

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.