Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Do you know what pisses me off?

People that think their VL is the best thing since sliced cheese, Unless it's a legit Walkinshaw or a crazy clean Calais I couldn't give two shakes of a wizards sleave about your Director.

They looked like **** when first released and still do now!

Cheers
Mat

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I'm not usually a violent person but this bloody chick that is currently lecturing parliament on the new hoon laws is really getting on my nerves to the point I would love to slap her upside the head.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Do you know what pisses me off?

People that think their VL is the best thing since sliced cheese, Unless it's a legit Walkinshaw or a crazy clean Calais I couldn't give two shakes of a wizards sleave about your Director.

They looked like **** when first released and still do now!

Cheers
Mat

walkys look **** too. only good thing about them is the manifold.

give me a clean calais any day of the week though

Justinaxe

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ssv L98 '06
Dick heads that pull the piss about having a chev badge on my VE...
seriously who gives a rats ass , its in my opinion a bloody great car even if it only puts 300rwkw. The fact that the only thing the car sort of shares with a chev is the engine is more than enough reason to have it on there... instead of carrying on about crap why dont they come up with solutions to why the L98 doesnt have the resources available to all the "lesser"(very tongue in cheek) V8's with regards to efi live tuning ..thats my bitch

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Apart from some "special" cars, I thought they were! Should've stuck with the imperial system

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.
Stock, every VL V8 is a 304, and many VKs are too. My old VK Berlina was a factory 304 motor ;)

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
had 2 people next to each other today infront.
in the tunnel on the eastlink, travelling 80kph the limit
get to speed camera, both slow to 60kph. (part 1 which bugs me)
both maintain 60kph until 100 zone out of tunnel
then they both go to 80kph.
turns out they were having a chat to each other the whole time. (part 2)

focus on the road and if you need a convo pull off the road
or talk to each other later.

basically pisses me off people cant focus on the road and drive like a normal person on the roads and know the road laws such that you do not have to do 20kph under to not be picked up by a camera *sigh*

oh and missing out on bike practice.
hate missing out on training/riding.

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
seriously who gives a rats ass , its in my opinion a bloody great car even if it only puts 300rwkw. The fact that the only thing the car sort of shares with a chev is the engine is more than enough reason to have it on there... instead of carrying on about crap why dont they come up with solutions to why the L98 doesnt have the resources available to all the "lesser"(very tongue in cheek) V8's with regards to efi live tuning ..thats my bitch

But thats like me putting buick badges on my vn.....

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

I give a rats ass about people who are stupid (and likely to give advice to other members here)

You have a GM motor, supplied to Holdens, Chevs, Pontiacs (previously), Buicks, etc's

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
i hate people that hates people for hating an object and then try's to create a new chev badge thread, so there will be even more hate,

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director

images