Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Your right, it's like most of the foreigners that have come over, they're used to living like pack animals and will continue to do so, and unfortunantly, there really is nothing you can do because they have no fear, no morals and no regard for other lives.

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
Well I've been told this dude just got outa jail a week before this happened for bashing his missus and putting a knife to her throat. So maybe he might just slip up again and go back or the cops already know who it was that did it to me and the missus. I did write why I didn't make a statement but it got deleted for making a racist comment. It's a small town, if u fart the neighbour knows about it (if anyone knows what kempsey to Coffs Harbour is like you will know what I mean) I just don't want my car getting smashed up when it's outa my sight and starting a big war with our 'native Australians '.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Fair enough, that sucks.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Sounds like you guys need to move. Not a good environment to be bringing a kid up in.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I sympathise with your feelings about the thugs that are causing you trouble. Makes you wish you were allowed to carry a gun I'm sure. I think the various racist comments are a bit much though, from the several people who have made them.

Thugs come in all races, colours and religions. Comments about coons, or statements like 'it's like most of the foreigners that have come over, they're used to living like pack animals' hardly help the situation though.

The people that are giving you trouble should be stopped and punished, you won't get any argument from me. There are however many 'coons' who are good, decent and caring people. And I think you will find there are many 'foreigners who have come over' who are members of this forum and probably would prefer not to be referred to as living like pack animals.

All races have scum among them. No race is only scum. In your area, there is obviously a bad element, but it saddens me that you then lump all of their race into the same group. In some other areas there are different groups involved, and there are certainly many multigenerational white australians whose behaviour is just as bad.

I thought it interesting talking to an American friend the other day who was very happy that 'those moslems who did the bombing have been identified, one is dead and they have nearly caught the other'. Obviously now they have caught the other too, but they hadn't at the time.

As I pointed out to him, no, they have identified the 'people' not the 'moslems'. They were originally from one of the Russian states, and the younger one who they have now caught has lived in the US since he was 8 years old. That pretty much made him a home grown terrorist, not a foreigner. And I am not sure that many of the Russian states are or ever were moslem....

Again, the assholes who are giving you trouble need to be dealt with in the harshest possible terms. I have no sympathy for whatever they think their problem its, its inexcusable. Just please, dont generalise so much. There are good and bad in every crowd.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I'm not saying all daks, but it seems most. Wether it's less publicized about caucasian or not I'm not sure, but that's how it comes across.
And from what I've seen and heard from even members of police it seems that way. I say foreigners instead of particular races because you are right, they come from everywhere.
But in saying that, I think it has a lot to do with both hardship and being bought up that way and not knowing any different.
So I will stand by my word when it comes to pack animals, because that's exactly how they act, they won't do anything alone.

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I hate the knobs in small cars that swing out wide right to turn their car left.. Its not a ####ing truck!!!!!!

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
People who move across 3 lanes from far left to far right, then back again....so 6 lanes of traffic, usually with about 2 blinks of their indicator, get off my ####ing road.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
cars, because it always take my money

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
From driving home tonight, I now have an immense dislike of 4WDs with lift kits, and HID kits in their reflector style headlights that seem to be dead level with your side mirrors. I couldn't see **** until I pointed my mirror at the road.