Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
I sympathise with your feelings about the thugs that are causing you trouble. Makes you wish you were allowed to carry a gun I'm sure. I think the various racist comments are a bit much though, from the several people who have made them.

Thugs come in all races, colours and religions. Comments about coons, or statements like 'it's like most of the foreigners that have come over, they're used to living like pack animals' hardly help the situation though.

The people that are giving you trouble should be stopped and punished, you won't get any argument from me. There are however many 'coons' who are good, decent and caring people. And I think you will find there are many 'foreigners who have come over' who are members of this forum and probably would prefer not to be referred to as living like pack animals.

All races have scum among them. No race is only scum. In your area, there is obviously a bad element, but it saddens me that you then lump all of their race into the same group. In some other areas there are different groups involved, and there are certainly many multigenerational white australians whose behaviour is just as bad.

I thought it interesting talking to an American friend the other day who was very happy that 'those moslems who did the bombing have been identified, one is dead and they have nearly caught the other'. Obviously now they have caught the other too, but they hadn't at the time.

As I pointed out to him, no, they have identified the 'people' not the 'moslems'. They were originally from one of the Russian states, and the younger one who they have now caught has lived in the US since he was 8 years old. That pretty much made him a home grown terrorist, not a foreigner. And I am not sure that many of the Russian states are or ever were moslem....

Again, the assholes who are giving you trouble need to be dealt with in the harshest possible terms. I have no sympathy for whatever they think their problem its, its inexcusable. Just please, dont generalise so much. There are good and bad in every crowd.

A wise indian man once told me this "not all Muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are Muslims. Food for thought.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
A wise indian man once told me this "not all Muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are Muslims. Food for thought.

Sure is. Proves that even wise men can be wrong.

As far as I know, there were never any Muslims in the IRA or any of its offshoots (who pretty much invented the methods of modern terrorism). There are none in ETA, who terrorise France and Spain. The PLO (Palestine), Irgun (zionists), PKK (Kurdish) or even the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka. If you like, you can also include the Black Panthers (african american) and on the opposite side to them, the KKK.

I could make a substantial list of terror groups around the world but there is really no need, I have already disproved your point.

Last edited:

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Lol I agree, you should slap that so called "wise man" because he clearly has no Idea.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
my boss's are assholes that ruin dealerships, they dont care about quality, they only want efficiency, one time my boss told me to just do the oil change and top up fluids but don't bother checking anything, this really pisses me off

people pay good money to get there car serviced

should secretly tape them

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
having anzac day on a thursday.... Im usually at trade school (basically a day off on thursdays) so it doesn't really benefit me this week at all. And the fact the boss' son gets 2 days off a week for school, + anzac day meaning he works 2 days this week... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Not all men with moustaches are pedophiles but all pedophiles haves moustaches.

Am I doing it right?

apparently lol... having recently started growing a moustache i am glad you included the first part :rofl2:

I could actually go a little further than that.. I am actually growing a very Rolf Harris looking beard.. in light of recent media speculation I hope you won't hold that against me...

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
People that sook about getting public holidays off and not more time, there are plenty of people that have to work on public holidays.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Hehe. To tease I get Thursday to Monday off.