Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I know its been mentioned before , but Bunning's Warehouse staff must have training in how NOT to help customers , yesterday saw a chap struggling with a kit set pantry unit , 4 staff , standing around NOT helping him out to his van , was down to myself and a elderly chap to help him carry it out , mean while down at Mega Mitre 10 , you can't move for staff asking if you need assistance .

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute

yeah, yesterday I went in to get some stuff to fix up my toolbag with the wheel set up (it needed to have the axle locked and some new front wheels, so basically a rebuild :p)

asked one of the fellas, do you have any 12mm threaded rod, (had 12mm washers and nuts in hand).
na we only have 1/2inch but your 12mm stuff should fit.
im like yeah whatever (waited for him to leave). but went back and grabbed the 1/2 inch stuff as I know from experience at work that 12mm items wont fit, as 1/2inch is about 12.7mm from memory.

I was right in that assumption (old axle set up was 12mm)

now I feel sorry for the next person who goes in and the assistant does the same thing.

*for the record I have no issue with bunnings

Last edited:

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Going to cook a mad feed for breakfast and realizing theres no bacon left

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Getting woken a 4:25 this morning to unlock someones car, get to the car and ring them to come out so I can start working on it ( he was a baker ) I rang him 4 times with no answer...... and the doors are locked to the supermarket he works at. I was about to ring a fifth time and he finally comes out.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Rob Brough's hair, that pisses me off and I dont even know why.

Kinng

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Too many mate. The amount of people who try and overtake trucks on a tight right hand corner around here is insane.

Every so often I see a car wedged between a truck and the kerb. I feel for the truck driver because they lose the time spent sorting it all out when they are not at fault.