Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
chafe, i don't want to move the the next 24 hrs

bigstu

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss,vn calais 355
Lazy people in the work place,And whats worse is they seem to get lazier and nothing ever gets said meanwhile leaving everybody else having to carry there lazy arse through their sad pointless life.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Having an hour long meeting in the morning to address issues along the lines of unreasonable workload expectations, then being an hour behind for the day and given a higher than usual workload and being expected to do it in an hour and a half less time, super day.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Having an hour long meeting in the morning to address issues along the lines of unreasonable workload expectations, then being an hour behind for the day and given a higher than usual workload and being expected to do it in an hour and a half less time, super day.

Sounds familiar. Heres 12 jobs to go do oh and you have 6 hours to do it. Have pretty much given up and now just do what I can.

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
Know that feeling got a side swipe repair in today 10 hour target repair time on job card boss wanted in to painter by lunch. Painter got it just on lunch brake f?!&ing car better go tomorrow

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
People in off-shore call centres that know more about carrying servers on their head than they do about speaking in English.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Irrationally it's i30's at present. Two incidents yesterday involving:

1. Heading to work, using the right lane holding up traffic while the left shoots on by.
2. Going home, using the right lane in a Form One Lane scenario, with a 100m gap that then merges onto a 90km/h dual carriage parkway causing mayhem merging at 40-50km/h.

I'm not proud but my goodness, the safest way out at the time was after he moved into the left I undertook up the remaining 250m of slip lane. Burst through to freedom. I looked behind to a sea of flashing lights as the general populous high beamed the crap out of it.

Wasn't the same car either.

Dont even get me started on those friggin things. I am yet to see anyone in one that can a/ drive properly or b/ isn't an obnoxious little prick

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
People who don't tie **** down in/on trailers, I have seen 3 f**knuckles this week lose their load all over the road

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Coming home only to be ambushed by mormons. If its not them its bloody JWs >.<