Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
ASSHATS.
google it

strange thing to get annoyed by

asshat.jpg

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
that p plater around cairns that drives a nice black mustang, why does he have a mustang.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
that p plater around cairns that drives a nice black mustang, why does he have a mustang.

Simple its his dad's.

In Australian classic car a year ago a 20 yr old already had two Deloreans worth $60k each. Either he's in mining and has saved a heap or he has a lot of money behind him....
But that doesn't really irritate me. Simply for I'm not that sort of person, so I don't really care.....

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Annonying how most new cars don't come with indicators...

Is it really that much effort to move ur fingers? U had to have walked from the couch to ur car..

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Annonying how most new cars don't come with indicators...

Is it really that much effort to move ur fingers? U had to have walked from the couch to ur car..

Pfft, then you give the game away, use your indicator and watch that gap disappear :p

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
Giving the car a little stick off the lights, only to 70km/h (speed limit).
Cruising along for around a few km and then being pulled over by a paddy wagon.

Officer "do you know why I pulled you over?" (somewhat aggitated)
Myself "no officer"
Officer "you don't remember the lights back there?"
Myself "which ones? the ones just there that i went through? They were green..."
Officer " no the ones before that that you took off from at ######## Ave"
Myself "yes, I do, what have i been pulled over for?"
Officer " you(motions with fingers in circles), umm(still motioning with fingers) umm, your wheels spun"
Myself "No they didn't"
Officer "is this your car?"
Myself "yes mate, did you see my wheels spin? This car is an automatic and has ESC, and the wheels don't spin"
Officer "I heard you take off"
Myself "Did you see the wheels spin?"
Officer "No but I heard the loud exhaust, is this a V8?"
Myself "You heard a loud exhaust? Are you going to defect it? I'm pretty sure it is legal. Did you hear the wheels spin?"
Officer "I was attending to another matter, I only heard your car i didn't see it."
Myself "did you hear the wheels spin?"
Officer " I have 2 witness that saw the wheels spin"
Myself "honestly mate, was i speeding when you came up behind me? I took off at the lights and you heard the sound of a V8 taking off, that's what they sound like, If it was a Camry that took off like i did you would have heard nothing and thought nothing, what am i being charged for, you heard something but saw nothing?"
Officer "you are being charged for (motions with fingers again) umm(walks away to his car and then comes back) you will recieve a fine in the mail"
Myself " for what?"
Officer " for doing a burnout"
Myself " ARE YOU KIDDING ME BUDDY? Now your saying i did a burnout? I will see you in court mate, you are wasting my time..Are you seriously going to book me for doing a burn out?"
Officer "(walks back to his car, then comes back) You will receive a fine for Neg driving"
Myself "Mate if I did something wrong I would take it on the chin, but you are just being ridiculous, I will see you in court"
Officer "(very aggitated by now) Listen, I'm just trying to do my job and you are making this harder, I've got a job to do"
Myself "Buddy you have a job to learn, you are booking me for having an iconic Australian car, you are basically booking me for being a hoon because of it, you saw nothing, i did nothing, you heard a V8 and your booking me for it, are we finished here?"
Officer "do you wan't to keep going with this?"
Myself "are we finished here?"
Officer "I'm just trying to do my job"
Myself "your over doing your job mate, now can i go?"

So obviously I got the fine in the mail........looking back at it, I could have gone about it better, I had done the red eye from Perth to Sydney over night and I'm not the best person to be around with little sleep.......
But to be honest this guy seemed fresh out of Goulburn, had little experience in the field of cars, and was basically out to write a ticket for something he didn't see, and that didn't happen........He was aggitated, or almost hyper from the start, and didn't really know what he was booking me for......

Yep, pisses me off.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
And this is what the rest of us have to look forward to. Officer discretion, guilty until proven innocent etc etc. A big #### you to our Australian Legal system!!!!!