It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community
Discussion in 'The Pub' started by RUF-60L, Jul 13, 2011.
Yeah pretty much anyone who thinks that they are black when they are not.
so half of where i live
Not sure, I have never been over there before lol.
well yeah, thats pretty much where i live lol
it was meant to say stomp... lol
not my fault, you ever use a PS3 for forum browsing? lol
1) People who think the more boot rattle they can get from their subs the better.
2) People who change lanes on a dual lane round-about
Girls who fall pregnant to get their boyfriend to stay with them.
Stockies and no hubcaps. 1 I can put up with but 4 wheels with no hubcaps is discusting.
People eating even with their mouths shut.
Not being able to get a job because I don't have my HSC.
Just a few of the things that piss me off.
Both my VS's have stockies with no hubcaps
So called multiculturalism at the expense of our own identity
Video games in general.. Such a waste of time.
People staring at you for no particular reason. Makes me so angry.
12 year old's smoking, actually lets put it anyone smoking. So disgusting. Especially when you cant get away from the smell
people that wont stfu when your trying to watch tv
When someone knocks on the door while you're watching a porno
Watching SuperBikes with an American commentator.
It's Yamaha and Ducati, not Yarmaha and Ducarti......
when someone knocks on your door while you're having a tug
People who buy awesome expensive cars eg: Ferrari's, Lambs etc and buy an auto... or gay flappy paddle box...
Most of them come standard with auto/flappy paddles these days....
Some of those cars only come with gay flappy paddles because the majority of people that buy them can't handle a stick.....oh wait....or is that they handle too many sticks....
people who watch top gear and think their ####ing mechanics, try to explain how your alternator died, "no, no, no you just made that word up!" god damn it! i hate that stupid bastard!
i know im not the best educated on engines/cars but atleast i have my foot in the door!
- girls who wear those fury ugg boots with the small pom poms on them.
- guys who bring drums of oil to pour under their wheels when the do skids.
- my solid centre button clutch atm.
- people who think indicators and wing mirrors are optional extras.
- people who get rings and neck laces tatood on themselves (i love tattoos btw).
- Stickers that identify the maker of the car when they have a badge/ my general knowledge that allows me to know already.
- leopard skin anything.
- when the kid at subway thinks "mayonnaise" means i wanted carrott. wtf dude!
- being asked by four different times at subway if i want my sub toasted, im 3 feet away from you, LISTEN!
I'm just getting started too by the way.
when ppl call burnouts, skids!!!...when the hell did they start meaning the same thing???????
Separate names with a comma.