Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Ice is meth

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Unfortunately I don't have any answers on how to stop this revolving door....Just seems to be a sad fact of life

Look at the parents of the kids.
Everytime there's a kid on the news for doing bad ****, the parents are there saying he's really a good kid.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Look at the parents of the kids.
Everytime there's a kid on the news for doing bad ****, the parents are there saying he's really a good kid.

I have always been a law abiding citizen, but have 1 kid that is a jail bird loser that I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire...

So it's not always the parents fault....I actually went to the coppers with the little turd trying to get him to pull his head in, but alas no luck

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
As to USA being in bed with drug traffickers, isn’t that the plot to American Made?

Is a fact. We all know, everybody know, there is nothing we can do about but watch them fall on their own sword. How you think they can fund all kinds of ops and stay off the books?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Is a fact. We all know, everybody know, there is nothing we can do about but watch them fall on their own sword. How you think they can fund all kinds of ops and stay off the books?
Reminds me of the hypocrisy of TEPCO execs that didn't literally fall on their swords in true Japanese seppuku fashion after the Fukushima disaster that the population is still dealing with :mad:

In the west, politicians figuratively falling on ones sword is a joke... In many cases, long jail sentences are required but rarely given. If you’re a supposed economic genius like Bernie Madoff and steal from the rich, that upsets the wrong people ,so it’s something that got him 150 years in the clink :eek:

Its time for much higher standards to be demanded and people to be held to account, at all levels of society. But down under we focus on on supposed “welfare cheats” via a flawed robodebt system while companies gather large COVID support payments totalling in the 10’s of millions per company but who’s finances were better than the previous non COVID years. Some felt embarrassed and gave the cash back, others stated that they deserved it based on qualifying for aid because of sales projections that proved to be wrong... We have seriously fcuked up political and economic system due to selective application of law :mad:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The crooked, twisted, perverted individuals write the laws enforced by goons. Is just a matter of time for all to end, reset and start fresh. What would be, what the fück I know, around the world will be all kinds of flavors.

As is right now, is a big club and you and I are not in it.