Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
So back is intense today. Seemed to get bad from being in bed last night. I have just been standing for 20 minutes talking to the builder and man is is caning now. Can't help the wife with groceries as pain is too much and I need to sit in the car. Need to see a doctor but now have to wait until Monday and then see how long it will take to get in. Hopefully less than a week. Going on the cancellation list last week didn't work. Wished I had booked now, even if the wait was 10 days, like it often is. I may need time off work but I don't have enough staff, until the new person is trained and that will be at least two weeks.
Thinking today I may have to convince the boss that our receptionist gets put on the higher rate so I can have my senior caseworker step in for me and my receptionist step into casework, which she is trained in already. Budgets are set already but service has to keep operating so there may be little choice.
Gonna suck that I can't get things done, because I normally work hard on weekends getting my own jobs done at home like building stuff and moving gear into the new shed.

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
So back is intense today. Seemed to get bad from being in bed last night. I have just been standing for 20 minutes talking to the builder and man is is caning now. Can't help the wife with groceries as pain is too much and I need to sit in the car. Need to see a doctor but now have to wait until Monday and then see how long it will take to get in. Hopefully less than a week. Going on the cancellation list last week didn't work. Wished I had booked now, even if the wait was 10 days, like it often is. I may need time off work but I don't have enough staff, until the new person is trained and that will be at least two weeks.
Thinking today I may have to convince the boss that our receptionist gets put on the higher rate so I can have my senior caseworker step in for me and my receptionist step into casework, which she is trained in already. Budgets are set already but service has to keep operating so there may be little choice.
Gonna suck that I can't get things done, because I normally work hard on weekends getting my own jobs done at home like building stuff and moving gear into the new shed.

Take sick leave and let your boss sort it out.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Take sick leave and let your boss sort it out.
I could, but that makes me look bad for not thinking about this scenario and already having a plan in place. It may come down to the new boss rushing through a new contract to get the receptionist into casework role at short notice. It's not a quick thing though as HR need to do their bit and the boss needs to do his bit. I think this scenario though will provide weight to help get my idea from Friday over the line, which was to put our main receptionist on a different award.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
The new wireless mouse I use for my laptop has a power saving mode....so it goes to sleep after a few minutes of inactivity

It is quite annoying
(this feature cannot be disabled or adjusted)

My previous mouse was always available and never went to sleep .......
.......until it went to sleep permanently lol (RIP little mousey)​

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
2 minutes after announcing a Sydney lockdown every idiot makes a run to the shops to buy all the toilet paper

The shops aren't closing you muppets, there would have been toilet paper there tomorrow, and the next day, if you all hadn't acted like spoilt ignorant retards

Unleash the stupid

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I just read all the people were flocking to bars and restaurants before the lockdown tonight.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I just read all the people were flocking to bars and restaurants before the lockdown tonight.
Just boggles the mind that stupid doesn’t recognised when they are being stupid :p

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I could, but that makes me look bad for not thinking about this scenario and already having a plan in place. It may come down to the new boss rushing through a new contract to get the receptionist into casework role at short notice. It's not a quick thing though as HR need to do their bit and the boss needs to do his bit. I think this scenario though will provide weight to help get my idea from Friday over the line, which was to put our main receptionist on a different award.

I have gone to work struggling with back pain....It ends with the boss telling me to go home....

As for you not thinking of the scenario....How many know when they are going to need sick leave because they have hurt themselves or they end up kissing the toilet bowl because they are as crook as a dog? I don't know any although I have met some that become seriously sick at the click of their fingers, especially when they have a days sick leave up their sleeve and the next day as good as gold

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
2 minutes after announcing a Sydney lockdown every idiot makes a run to the shops to buy all the toilet paper

The shops aren't closing you muppets, there would have been toilet paper there tomorrow, and the next day, if you all hadn't acted like spoilt ignorant retards

Unleash the stupid

1y33p8.jpg