Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
71 cases yesterday, now 2nd wastewater Covid-19 detection in Te Awamutu. Meanwhile feckle fuckwit media adopts patronising handwringing tone as it misrepresents data about the high number of a racial minority among the latest cases. NO, it's not because of their ethnicity or skin colour, IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE THE FECKING IDIOTS HAVING THE ILLEGAL GATHERINGS IN THEIR HOMES!

... and the vaccine rollout is discriminatory because they are to lazy to go out and get the shot.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
We have a 22 month old American Staffy. Every night we put her out for a wee before we go to bed. She goes out reluctantly but with a little help. The other night it was raining so she wont go out on the grass. Fair enough you can lead a horse (in this case puppy) to water but you can't make it drink. She goes to bed, sleeps all night no problems. We get up about 5 am every morning and open up the door for her. She condescends to go out after about half an hour so that is a period of say 11-12 hours. Me I have a wee before I go to bed, generally wake up about 2.30 am have another wee, often don't get back to sleep, another wee when I get up. I think it's fair to say she pisses me off and annoys the crap out of me. Where is the fairness in that? And you people think you have problems.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I WISH they would do that. Most burglaries don't get solved, cars stolen and not recovered or burnt/damaged. Maybe you could explain to the NZ police that their jobs are?

--/--

Maybe I need to re-phrase, I think the NZ police do a bad job regardless and covid has only reinforced that opinion..

I watch Motorway Patrol, I see the Police there do their jobs very well.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yes, writing tickets they do very well indeed. Don't forget that shows like Motorway Patrol are under the ultimate control of the police PR department, they aren't going to put something on TV that puts the police in a bad light.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
YUp, the US does set a great example for that sort of behavior. Contractors on the battle field and 3rd world black sites to conveniently ignore your own laws.

It's really interesting that at Abu Graib a couple of lonely soldiers were convicted of committing crimes against prisoners but the officers who gave those orders walked away Scot free.

Exactly. Saw interesting things and stuff while I was in Iraq, my son saw the same and worse in Afghanistan. I am glad of pulling out of those places, however, in the way was conducted, what a shît show.

Here is a nutty thing, just take it with a small grain of salt. The rummor mill is saying that some of those illegal migrants, the ones coming to the US borders, are getting segregated and shipped to some US bases; some Army some Air Force. Is yet to be seen but, those individuals are males between the ages of 18 to about 30. The reason is, they are getting trained as "UN Peace Keeping Troops". I have nothing on the matter, or proof, or anything except for some reports. However, I will not be surprised if they are going to be used on that fashion in exchange of some priviledges. So far, we got over 100,000 from Mexico and down, Caribbean and Afghanis, illegaly, brought on Tax Payer's dime.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
We have a 22 month old American Staffy. Every night we put her out for a wee before we go to bed. She goes out reluctantly but with a little help. The other night it was raining so she wont go out on the grass. Fair enough you can lead a horse (in this case puppy) to water but you can't make it drink. She goes to bed, sleeps all night no problems. We get up about 5 am every morning and open up the door for her. She condescends to go out after about half an hour so that is a period of say 11-12 hours. Me I have a wee before I go to bed, generally wake up about 2.30 am have another wee, often don't get back to sleep, another wee when I get up. I think it's fair to say she pisses me off and annoys the crap out of me. Where is the fairness in that? And you people think you have problems.
I hope you're getting attention paid to yours keith. Possibly already discussed otherwheres, but my short term memory.

To every bloke 45+ : Have your GP looking at those PSA blood test results every 12 months, as a birthday present to yourself.

My four-legged companion of 13 years was killed last year, two months before my prostate cancer diagnosis. Seemed pointless getting pissed off at events outside my control. Upset, you bet. Positivity became a necessity to deal with the effects of choices that had to be made. Hormones & Radiation. Three dot tattoos and 20 brief weekday sessions of ionising radiation via linear accelerator. Side effects. Final injection next month and Feb will be the 18 month hormone course completed. Last bloods two months ago PSA was unmeasureable (<.05).

Be careful what you wish for.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I hope you're getting attention paid to yours keith. Possibly already discussed otherwheres, but my short term memory.

To every bloke 45+ : Have your GP looking at those PSA blood test results every 12 months, as a birthday present to yourself.

My four-legged companion of 13 years was killed last year, two months before my prostate cancer diagnosis. Seemed pointless getting pissed off at events outside my control. Upset, you bet. Positivity became a necessity to deal with the effects of choices that had to be made. Hormones & Radiation. Three dot tattoos and 20 brief weekday sessions of ionising radiation via linear accelerator. Side effects. Final injection next month and Feb will be the 18 month hormone course completed. Last bloods two months ago PSA was unmeasureable (<.05).

Most certainly. When I had the accident that even though I was 68 ended my working life they found that I had a dodgy kidney, a cyst on my pancreas and an enlarged prostrate. The kidney came out. If I had not had the accident they told me I would have lived for another 3 months due to the cancer in my kidney. The cyst, two endoscopes later they told me there was only two known cases like mine. It is shrinking of it's own accord and has never been a problem. The enlarged prostrate, I am on medication for that. That is shrinking as well. I have checks every year at the PA hospital. I had a checkup about 3 months ago, I was supposed to go in Monday to get the results but due to some cock up on their part I now have to go back when they make me a new appointment.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I WISH they would do that. Most burglaries don't get solved, cars stolen and not recovered or burnt/damaged. Maybe you could explain to the NZ police that their jobs are?

But they are always around to ticket someone going over the speed limit!

With all these lockdowns crime should be way down (because people should have been at home), burglaries almost non existent (because most houses are occupied 24/7). Seems cops have plenty of time to do other things? Maybe check and see why people are out and about when maybe they shouldn't be?

When Auckland first went to level 3 there were people playing rugby in the park in large groups which was clearly against the rules. Not a man in blue to be seen. There have literally been 1000's of complaints about people breaking lockdown rules and it seem the majority of those are not followed up on.

Maybe I need to re-phrase, I think the NZ police do a bad job regardless and covid has only reinforced that opinion..
I understand entirely where your coming from, I’m sure it’s the same here and in most countries. We all get our knickers in a knot when laws are not obeyed and certain groups get away with things they shouldn’t, and that the Police appear to be more focused on more trivial misdemeanours such as speeding and illegal parking. I hear so many people complaining about speed cameras and parking fines, and I think well just don’t fecking speed or park your car where you shouldn’t, and that will put payed to that problem, thereby freeing up the Police to attend to the real crimes like thefts, assaults, rapes and murders. Some people really piss me off with their hypocrisy.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON

Yep. Somethings become insignificant when you are dealing with so much more.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Most certainly. When I had the accident that even though I was 68 ended my working life they found that I had a dodgy kidney, a cyst on my pancreas and an enlarged prostrate. The kidney came out. If I had not had the accident they told me I would have lived for another 3 months due to the cancer in my kidney. The cyst, two endoscopes later they told me there was only two known cases like mine. It is shrinking of it's own accord and has never been a problem. The enlarged prostrate, I am on medication for that. That is shrinking as well. I have checks every year at the PA hospital. I had a checkup about 3 months ago, I was supposed to go in Monday to get the results but due to some cock up on their part I now have to go back when they make me a new appointment.
Exactly the same thing happened to my brother. He had a cardiac arrest, and when he was scanned they found an abnormal growth on one of his kidneys which was unrelated to his cardiac arrest but was deemed to be cancerous, which could have resulted in his death if undetected. Consequently the kidney was removed. And I know it’s a weird thing to say, but thank God he had that cardiac arrest.