Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
An oldie but a goodie, people that refuse to use a left turning lane and insist that they perform this left turn at snails pace from the main thoroughfare. I encountered 3 such morons in 3 successive intersections in the space of a minute.
And when people turn right from the centre or left of a lane so traffic behind them can't get past on the left to turn left. That type of **** makes me want to go postal.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Some asshole knocked off 2 number plates from seperate cars of mine over the weekend....The way my cars are parked, they knocked off the rears.

Not sure on the day, because I don't take much notice of it...Wasn't until tonight getting home from work, I noticed the first missing, which made me look at the second car....

Going to be interesting because I live near a cop shop and drive past a second one....Add in, getting fuel now means I'll have to go into the servo before they'll switch on the pump....So got to factor in some extra time for the just in case scenario with the coppers until I get new plates.

Trucking thieving pr1cks.....

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Some asshole knocked off 2 number plates from seperate cars of mine over the weekend....The way my cars are parked, they knocked off the rears.

Not sure on the day, because I don't take much notice of it...Wasn't until tonight getting home from work, I noticed the first missing, which made me look at the second car....

Going to be interesting because I live near a cop shop and drive past a second one....Add in, getting fuel now means I'll have to go into the servo before they'll switch on the pump....So got to factor in some extra time for the just in case scenario with the coppers until I get new plates.

Happened to my wife’s car many years ago while she was at work. Pain in the arse, reporting it to police and then having to order and pay for new plates.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I have anti theft screws on my cars numberplates. It is still possible to get them out but a bit harder.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak

had that happen with custom plates years ago, flagged them stolen in case they were used for drive offs, and then on re-issue got pulled over every time a copper was behind and ran the plates, as the 'stolen' tag is never removed. Had to give up the plates, too much hassle.
I hate people.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
on the topic of theft, home in iso with the spicy cough, and our mates we share a yard with sent photos of someone cutting the fence again.
so sick of people cutting open the fence and helping themselves to whatever they want whenever they want.