Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
What peeves me off, idiots that cant bloody drive

Two lanes to turn left and some absolute idiot in a grey VL 'Turbo' decided to veer into my lane instead of staying into his to turn left

The idiot literally missed me by a hairs width and only cos i nearly went up the gutter to avoid.

Mate if you are on these forums, you are absolutely lucky you did not hit my car cos I would have happily broken your bloody jaw you stupid ####

Last edited by a moderator:

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
^^seen that a few time at one set of lights in my town^^

Channel 7 showing delay AFL games.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
People who make out that ZOMG they're your best friend, yet they only want anything to do with you when they want something from you. Coincidentially, its usually women. Hmm.....

MorganVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
People who make out that ZOMG they're your best friend, yet they only want anything to do with you when they want something from you. Coincidentially, its usually women. Hmm.....
Yeh shits me as well. Woman texted me the other day wanting to know how I am and what i've been doing and oh can my friend come to your 21st? Sure. Ok thanks, and thats the end of that one.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL
Take my kids to the movies, park in a well lit part of the car park, only to come out to find its been egged. Little mother ####ers need to learn how to respect other people belongings.

That sucks mate. I always try and park in the back of the car park or where there are not as many cars, still get people hitting their ####ing doors on my car..

Last edited by a moderator:

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Yeh shits me as well. Woman texted me the other day wanting to know how I am and what i've been doing and oh can my friend come to your 21st? Sure. Ok thanks, and thats the end of that one.

For me its usually, "Oh hey how are you going? Haven't talked to you in ages! Oh by the way, my computer's playing up can you come over and have a look at it? It'll only take a few minutes!" (despite the fact that the ones that "will just take a few minutes" typically involve machines that have been virused to Hell, or otherwise need a lot of work)

When I tell them that I'm too busy and simply don't have time, they suddenly lose all interest and go, "kthxbai", and then I never hear from them again. Funny that.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Stupid pot holes on our roads everywhere.
Don't know weather to watch out ahead of me for cars or keep an eye out on the pot holes coming.

Agree, especially when wet and night time.

Another annoyance, drivers at night doing 40km/h in a 60km/h zone
Got stuck behind one of these idiots and they frustrate the drivers behind and build up traffic.

People whom have their high beams on in normal traffic
People that dont have any lights on at all
People whom have driving lights blown, so no lights at all except one parker light, driving at night in the wet
People whom cut into your ####ing lane whilst turning left driving a VL 'Turbo' you stupid f**k

But still, rather drive and deal with idiots on the roads then use public transport.

But rather deal with monday to friday drivers then weekend wannabe drivers.

The weekend driver profile
Catches public transport monday to friday and on the weekend decides to go out. Because they dont drive all the time, they drive slow and cause frustration to others or make stupid mistakes like turning into traffic from a side street in a dangerous manner.