Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
The lack of 'male partner' seating outside chicks clothes shops.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
at work i have everything neat and tidy, when im not using a tool i put it strait back in my tool box so i can find it easy, and i clean my bench after when ever it gets messy, im one of the cleanest and fastest worker at work, but then when i have someone working with me in my bay, they use my tools and dont put it back so i cant find the fkn thing when its right in front of me, they make a mess, have stuff all over the bench and slow me down, and im an apprentice and this guy is a qualified mechanic working in my bay because he didnt have a hoist, and i had to double check every thing he does because if he fks up, i get the blame, which has happen before.
that pisses me off

and the guy that works in the bay next to me keeps using my degreaser and top up water bottle and doesn't return it,.

and what really pisses me off is when someone said that i dont work hard......... fk you, i work harder then most of the people here, and you are on the other side of the work shop so you dont know ****, and they probably go around telling people that too.

and one more thing, they give me a 40000 k service on a nissan navara at 2:00 and expect me to get it done before 4:00, its a 5 hour job, they dont know ****, they just assume. wtf is wrong with people :upyours:

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Cleaned the garage perfectly, was SPOTLESS everything organised and clean.
Nek minute dad has a Project to do.
EVERYTHING MESSED UP
TOOLS EVERYWHERE
ALL DIRTY

When i own my own house i want a garage like jecs :C

THIS HAPPENS TO ME EVERYTIME. I'm so keen for my own garage haha. Spent 6 hours cleaning it yesterday.. nek minnit crap everywhere

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
THIS HAPPENS TO ME EVERYTIME. I'm so keen for my own garage haha. Spent 6 hours cleaning it yesterday.. nek minnit crap everywhere

there's got to be some kind of explanation to this, you dont even have to be in the shed and it will get messy, its a mystery

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
thats why, when we built the benches in our garage (soon to hoepfully build a shed just for myself and hand back the garage to the old man)
i said. this is my bench, that is yours.
and it worked, mine was always spotless, old mans became messy/filthy/unusable.
then i bought more tools, and have run out of room, but even still, its 2 saws, to move then clean bench is ready to use.

oh one thing that does bother me.
people who think because its "free" it must be good.
just because its free (ie stuff at expos) doesnt mean you have to take it!
sure, grab a pen, or a brochure if you are actually interested in said product, but dont take stuff for the sake of taking stuff :banstick:
and then people wonder why stuff starts to pile up that they dont need... *sigh*

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
there's got to be some kind of explanation to this, you dont even have to be in the shed and it will get messy, its a mystery

Problem is we have a small shed and a crapload of stuff + a boat in there. I'm a neat and organised person, it makes finding stuff easier and work faster. Some people ain't. AKA my dad lol

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
My friend used to own a Matilda shop down the road, & she said that they made most of their money through in-store sales since they earn nearly 100% of the sales towards their wage, and they make something ridiculously stupid like 5c per every 100L of fuel sold, the rest goes to the fat cats

100% correct, dogs.

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
What annoys me is this >>>> 95% of transport fuel in this country is imported WTF is going on with that.

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
My girlfriends parents.
They're spineless pigs who eat my food that I pay for, they don't have the nerve to ask me let alone talk to me in general.

An example, last night I bought a couple pizzas for my girlfriend and me for tea as there was nothing but 6 year old soy sauce bottles and 4 year old out of date pasta packs.
Her father decides to have a midnight snack as usual and guess what, 1 slice is gone.

I don't care if you're thinking "grow up its just a slice of pizza", it's the fact that I don't touch his food without asking, I actually ask him face to face instead of asking his daughter to ask me because he is too chicken ****.

If I want something I ask, simple.
I don't go through his clothes and draws when he's at work, I don't sleep 20 hours a day and pretend to have a headache because I'm too lazy to go to work, I don't ask everybody else that lives under the roof to do all the house work.

He thinks doing 6 hours of customer service and resister work is so hard because he had a heart attack 4 months ago, boo ####ing who, **** happens he deserved it.

Even though some people think Woolies is a breeze to work at take it from my point of view, I do 3-4 hour shifts a night in Produce, my other duties are checkout and trolleys because we are under staffed or some lame ****.
I do 3 different jobs in one night which would take around 5 hours minimum if I took my time, I don't get a break let alone breathe in those 3 hours.

That leaves me here lying in bed thinking about how much I want to beat the #### out of him with my tyre iron then dump the body in the river.
Believe me I could go on for hours about all of this.

This is why I can't sleep at night.

/rant.
/still raging.

Sent via iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Edit: swearing corrected.

Last edited by a moderator: