Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Are you FaceBook Clair? Post it on their FB page, and see what they do.

Oh way ahead of you. I did that and got a wishy washy apology and advice to use the live chat lol.

Also, how come you didn't hire a project manager?

I actually had Internode book the work on my behalf initially however I lost the plot and intervened when things went tits up. It started when they (Helstra) rang me to confirm the work needed and clarify I would have someone on site. In hindsight I should have directed them back to Internode. I have since handed control of this work back to Internode.

Next time you talk to them say that your losing income because you have to take days off to wait for them, and they dont show up.

I would, but I doubt it would work. :)

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Wish my wife would drive me places... other than up the ####ing wall...

oops... did I type that out loud?

Just trust/hope that she won't read it. (But it'll be repeated as a quote now to increase the chance :).)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Lol Mate, I'm always in the ****. Just the depth that varies. Haha.... you think that's bad? Should hear what she says about me!.. must be love.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
####ing printers.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Paper Jam?!? How can there be a paper jam when there is no damn paper!!!!!!

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
People who drive with their dogs on their laps. How retarded can you get? Besides the obvious fact being its illegal and plain stupid, if you have an accident the dog is either going to a/ fly out the window or b/ become a bloody splat on the windscreen (depending on speed of course). Not that hard to put a harness on your dog and secure it on one of the seats ffs.

This guy was in front of me on the freeway and then proceeded to cut the silver 4WD off.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
In getting sick of being fkd around, last Sunday I rang up auto one to order some new piston ring for the cruiser and they said it will be in Tuesday. It's Tuesday I go in there to pick them up but they didn't order it so now I have to order it again, this is not the first time this has happened at that place, so now I'm stuck for longer without a car

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
That its so difficult to find full time work, So in the meantime getting treated like **** by recruitment agencies.

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
That its so difficult to find full time work, So in the meantime getting treated like **** by recruitment agencies.

Those feels. I'm struggling to find anything in my industry, can't even get a job at Maccas right now despite my experience because I'm not 16.