Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
So, Ive started riding a pushy to work.

8km trip each way from work. So yesterday I did 16km + 4km walk with the dog + Chest Day at gym.

Ive never been so damn hungry in my life. Sooo I figure, ok my usual calories arent enough now that Ive added in extra cardio.

Pack an extra bit of lunch today. Ate the same breakfast, went for 2km walk with dog this morning and rode to work.

All excited about my home made fried rice and pork peices. Lunch time, #### yeah, calories.

Maggots, maggots all through my pork.

Feel like a ####en Ethiopian at the moment.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I was absolutely sickened today.
the clock struck 11 and went to stand outside in a quiet spot for a minutes silence as a small mark of respect to those fallen before us.
while there for that minute did not see 1 other person stop what they were doing nor fall silent.

for such a large site to not be able to stop for 1 minute is such a massive disrespect to those men and women who have served the country either in the past, present or future.

I have been at places before that manage to stop everything and the entire site goes silent, so it is abhorrent that it didn't happen today.

At my work we always stop, throw all the phones on busy (so no calls can come through). But thats a small team of 6.

Abit late, but this is how it should be done here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1h8ZPCpVHw

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
LMAO!

Sorry... Read that and at the end, in what was an unusually quiet office at the time, burst out laughing. Strange looks from people. Hahahaha!

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
That's going to be a very long 8km.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yes, but when stuck in sh*t weather with no car.....what to do ?

Clickety click.....nek minnit dry ride home.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
People who manage to run late first thing in the morning
And do so consistently.
I mean youve had nothing else on the schedule for that morning so nothing else would have held them up!

i am quite fussy about being late. If you say a time it means that time or just before if its a be there at x time thing

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Guys who ask for help on this forum, but never seem to bother coming back to see if anybody has responded. Sometimes there is detailed information that might just be what they are after, but the thread dies without any return response or even a thanks. Sometimes wonder why we bother.