Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
A certain member who is always posting some bullshit about legal this, and legal that, like they are some kind of lawyer or cop
People are going to have different preferences and ideas about what suits them or is right for them.....Whether it's right or wrong
Doesn't so much piss me off, but it's starting to get a little bit old when the same wanna be numbnuts lawyer posts his "Personal Law Opinions" in practically every thread they post in...…..
My advice is......Get the f#ck over it and pull your head in you over opinionated wanna be
I'm pretty confident that I'm not the only one who is bored silly with reading your same bullshit replies in every post

This sounds like slander which is illegal.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
This sounds like slander which is illegal.

Well that's your opinion
My understanding of the forum rules is instigating or organising hate towards an individual/member is not allowed
Seeing as I didn't mention anyone by their username, or instigate any hate towards an individual, I don't see a problem with anything in my previous post.
This thread is called "Things that piss you off/bug you/annoy you" is it not ?
So to me, the title implies that this is a thread where you can have a bitch or a bit of a whinge if you felt like it
Anyway, I'm sure that if the mods deem my post to be inappropriate, they will delete it or give me some sort of spanking if they see fit

Last edited:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Well that's your opinion
My understanding of the forum rules is instigating or organising hate towards an individual/member is not allowed
Seeing as I didn't mention anyone by their username, or instigate any hate towards an individual, I don't see a problem with anything in my previous post.
This thread is called "Things that piss you off/bug you/annoy you" is it not ?
So to me, the title implies that this is a thread where you can have a bitch or a bit of a whinge if you felt like it
Anyway, I'm sure that if the mods deem my post to be inappropriate, they will delete it or give me some sort of spanking if they see fit
The ignore function works well!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I was kidding :p Guess the sarcasm wasn't obvious enough.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
I was kidding :p Guess the sarcasm wasn't obvious enough.

Yeah, reading it again today the sarcasm is quite obvious :D
Was a misinterpretation on my part last night due to the consumption of alcohol

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Wandering around Hobart looking at clothing shops, borrrrrring. Adelaide Tools or Total Tools, or a decent self serve wrecking yard, now that's my idea of shopping....

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Aghhhh, yes !

Why is that females cannot understand that going into a clothing store, spending 30 minutes looking at stuff, then deciding that, that particular store has ‘nothing’, is boring to males.
Similarly, they find ‘something’ that is to their liking, they then decide not to buy it, and accuse the accompanying male of disinterest for not buying it for them.
(There are some nice bars near Constitution Dock that you arrange as a meeting place while avoiding said shopping )