Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I don't blame the poor bloke upstairs. He works hard. I'm sure there are factors beyond his control that make his job hard. He is not only pay master but he is also the main finance person.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Looks like a 1 man band.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
upload_2019-5-5_16-56-32.png

This, Launceston via Perth WA???? My parcel was due to arrive tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest..... Now delayed by a week.

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
What a fustercluck !!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Idiots that think doing a Uturn in the rain while there is an oncoming car is ok. Wanker did this to me this morn I had to brake but if he was one or two seconds later I wouldn't have had time to brake in the wet because it would have been a lockup at 70kph. Blast my horn and he looks at me as to say, what did I do wrong?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
damn servo attendants and people in WW who have shitty attitudes. Second time in a month I have come across someone who thinks it's all too hard to be polite and helpful when serving me. First time was a while back at the WW servo where I had to say to the young bloke behind the counter can I get some help or do I need to speak to your manger about your attitude?? Went in there again the other day and the same shitty attitude and big sigh all because I wanted to split my payment across two cards.
Then today I ask for help in WW, in their fruit and veg section and come against attitude and an unwillingness to grab someone who could answer my question, after she claimed she had NFI, about a particular type of mandarin the wife asked me to buy, because the girls like these ones and need them for school. I let it slide but I'm pissed off. Then I walk past the meat fridge and there she is bitching about me to a meat packer. I thought right, that's your second mistake for the day. I then spoke to her boss who will have a chat to her.
Having worked with 100s of unemployed people who are very nice, but are struggling to find a retail job; I know that jobs are not easy to come by. And if you can't handle your job and simply be pleasant then get the **** out of there and give your job to someone who will have a nice attitude.
Being pleasant is not that hard I know, because if it was then why is it only one or two people in the store that have the same shitty attitude when I go in?

Dylan kingswood

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 s2 Ve ss
People that ask stupid questions instead of a quick google search

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
accidentally putting a dent on your car, and the dent not making sense to the object that hit it. it was at night i could not see too well and backed into my gate slowly but made a noticeable dent. not happy about it. the car is just a piece of steel. but still annoyed since i like this piece of steel

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
The person who keeps putting their sandwich in the toaster to heat it up, and in doing so has cheese going all over the internals.
Then uses a Knife to jimmy it out of the toaster as it gets stuck.

There is a sandwich press right next door to the toaster too.