Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
People that don't show up when you are expecting them, when you sell them something. Set of Lukey Headers and Y pipe for 50 bucks. I have had 10 people want them. Bloke was supposed to be here last night and then again tonight. Decided he has until 8pm before i call the bloke who rung me and must be serious. Decent extractors at a decent price and the bloke doesn't even reply, when I ask if he is still coming and that was over 2hrs ago.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Spending thousands and thousand of dollars to have crap work done.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
People

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
F#cking tourists that can't do the posted speed limit
I really can't wait for the wet season to start because that's when they've all f#cked off back down south

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Low ballers, advertise extractors for 50 bucks and get a no show. Offer them to the next person and they only want to pay 30 bucks. NFW, i said 50 is a good price, no reply... good luck finding another pair at $50.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Scammers , my dear old mum has had few calls from them saying they coming to fix her internet, despite her saying I don’t have internet and have no computer, she is thankfully pretty sharp and tells them to bigger off

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Yep, bloody phone scammers. For two years I've been getting emails, messages and calls for "Nathan". Another one yesterday. I don't know if it's the same crowd trying a hundred different approaches but after two years, you'd think they'd piss off. Yesterday's caller even sounded like a middle aged woman. I'm no gentleman these days. Told her to piss off. Second caller, another car crash scammwr, obviously Indian or Paki. Called him a c*** and hung up. Far out, two in one day. Thinking of getting a new mobile number but what a Pita that would be. My blocked numbers list keeps growing but they just use another number. Bastards.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Low ballers, advertise extractors for 50 bucks and get a no show. Offer them to the next person and they only want to pay 30 bucks. NFW, i said 50 is a good price, no reply... good luck finding another pair at $50.

List then for $70 and discount to $50.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
My blocked numbers list keeps growing
Dont block them, give the number a name (scammer), that way when they call, you will know its a scammer, & you can have some fun with them.
After awhile they wont call, because you just waste their time.:rolleyes: