Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I acted like a homosexual to one bloke who was a fake caller. He didn't like that. I also talked dirty to a woman once and the phone went silent, then hung up.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Hopefully only the serious people will call?
I had a bloke turn up at 7am this morning. He came from miles away. He said he was putting a Commi engine in an old Nissan. I was like cool, Buick? Nope Eco..... Ba, bahhhhlll. I thought I did say they were off a Buick engine in the ad.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Dont block them, give the number a name (scammer), that way when they call, you will know its a scammer, & you can have some fun with them.
After awhile they wont call, because you just waste their time.:rolleyes:

The problem with that idea is that, if you don't get the first call, they just keep ringing because they're auto calls. I've blocked some and ended up with nearly a dozen call attempts before they finally gave up. They are persistent maggots.

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
large trollies in the coin small trolley bay, people walking on the right side of the isle, no yellow lines between crossing traffic, people who walk on the street when there is a perfectly good footpath on one side or the other. when someone pulls out in front of you, there is already a dent in the same spot you would have hit them.

i will have to give more thought to this. very good topic :D

Nickhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE (i think)
I was going to say 'everything', but being new i thought i would be more specific :D

(and for the record, someone will inevitably list my :D as annoying at some point in time. It's my signature that means 'it's all good in da hood' :D)

snortings

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6
people who walk on the street when there is a perfectly good footpath on one side or the other.
To add to that, I hate when people walk their dogs on the road instead of on the grass/footpath. Where I live there is this sharp bend in the road to get to my street, people will walk their dog on the outside of the bend so you have to drive more in the middle of the bend to pass them. When you move over you hope to god that someone isn't coming the other way or bang.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
To add to that, I hate when people walk their dogs on the road instead of on the grass/footpath. Where I live there is this sharp bend in the road to get to my street, people will walk their dog on the outside of the bend so you have to drive more in the middle of the bend to pass them. When you move over you hope to god that someone isn't coming the other way or bang.

That is what the horn is for.....not just a beep.....a nice long lean on it will send the message.

snortings

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6
That is what the horn is for.....not just a beep.....a nice long lean on it will send the message.
I'm too nice, they're old ladies :p Wouldn't want to give them a heart attack with the piss weak VF horns!!

#7000th post :D

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Perhaps, the idea is for the dog to shite on the street instead of the footpath, so they do not have to pick it up. Lazy fücks!!

I do not hate animals, I hate the fücktards that treats amimals like they are people, talk about of people with some fücked up issues.