Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I bloody hate it when I go for a dump at work, they'll be 8 unused cubicles and some bastard comes and sits in the one RIGHT NEXT TO ME! Come on man, how about a bit of space! ..... Actually, it's the same when I find a parking spot out on it's own at the back of a car park, they'll be 200 empty parks but someone wants to come park right next to me. Geez, is it just me?

With that happening, make sure you have foods that hurt the backside upon exit.....That way you know, if you have issues dealing with it, imagine the person in the next cubicle dealing with it :p

Good way for them to practice social distancing quick smart

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I bloody hate it when I go for a dump at work, they'll be 8 unused cubicles and some bastard comes and sits in the one RIGHT NEXT TO ME! Come on man, how about a bit of space! ..... Actually, it's the same when I find a parking spot out on it's own at the back of a car park, they'll be 200 empty parks but someone wants to come park right next to me. Geez, is it just me?

Happens also in the USA, must be human nature to act like jerks.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
And that is why they are Ex-Wives :D

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Hate when a simple job turns out to be a 4 hour slog. Started with the wifes windscreen washers on her Hyundai not working ,so after the usual piece of wire down the jets and blowing out the hoses i decided to take the washer bottle out and look at the motor. Of course not a straight forward job, you don't just undo a couple of screws and.pull it out. You have to jack it up ,take off the wheel ,remove the plastic inner guard and then pull the washer motor out of the rubber grommet as the entire contents of the bottle piss out all over your legs. The outlet on the motor has a wire gauze filter which was completely blocked. After putting it all back together i noticed that the front brake pads were getting low so went to Cheapersoup as they were having a sale for a set .
After replacing pads put both front wheels on i removed axle stands only to realise that i had forgot to put the hubcaps on . The hubcaps on Hyundais' are held on by the wheel nuts so had to unbolt wheels fit caps then retightened bolts and bedded in the pads. Faaaaaacccckkkkk .

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
LOL, yeah I start what I think will be a 20min job on the ute and it normally ends up being three hours because of course you find out something has been done poorly by a PO.....

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Idiots that don't get the punishement they deserve cause they caused their own mental retardation via self inflicted drug habits, such as the guy below:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
When the people is racist, they see all racists, they will look for racists shît anywhere and everywhere.

Think about it for a min, let that stew for a bit, you will see it.