Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

things to do while you are running in an engine

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
so i stop at the lights the other day. happy that i am in the front as there is a clear run so i can accelerate nice and gently, not giving it too much cos' the rings/bearings are fresh and dont like to be revved.

who pulls up on my left, in the lane that is merging with mine? mr wong in his blue civic which, from the size of the rear spoiler obviously has been designed for le mans, has sponsors coming out of his butt and all fighting for room on the front guard, and an exhaust that can cook 4 bags of rice in 20 seconds.

now my question is this;

is there anyway to keep self control in a situation like this and not feed them a face full of V8 carbon? accelerating slowing allmost broke me.

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Street Legal 355ci VN SS - Daily: VP SS
Haha most of the time youl just have to give it to them and leave their arse for dead, we'l forgive you with this one as youv got a legit reason not to. Dont do it again. I shocked a little asian yesterday arvo in his fast and furious supra, the look on his face was classic!

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
so i stop at the lights the other day. happy that i am in the front as there is a clear run so i can accelerate nice and gently, not giving it too much cos' the rings/bearings are fresh and dont like to be revved.

who pulls up on my left, in the lane that is merging with mine? mr wong in his blue civic which, from the size of the rear spoiler obviously has been designed for le mans, has sponsors coming out of his butt and all fighting for room on the front guard, and an exhaust that can cook 4 bags of rice in 20 seconds.

now my question is this;

is there anyway to keep self control in a situation like this and not feed them a face full of V8 carbon? accelerating slowing allmost broke me.

once its run in, hunt him down, and thrash his ass over and over again every traffic light, should make you feel heaps better, and feel justice has been served :D

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
if youve driven it for half an hour loading it up in 4th gear shes bedded in ready to go go find him LOL