Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thinking For The Future...

Q

quiksilver

First post here - hope it isn't too vague...

I want to keep my silver 2001 VX exec as close to stock as possible, but would like a better stereo setup. So, concerning re-sale value (why I chose the VX over the VT mainly), is it better not to integrate the subs permanently, or am I being pedantic?

If it doesn't matter, who would you trust in the Frankston, Melbourne area to work on a VX if it was yours?

Thanks in advance (maybe)...

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
hello

in my opinion it matters how much u spend on your audio gear, if your sub only cost you 250 why bother taking it out when you sell it.

genrally it won't incrase your re-sale price by much but it will get more people interested in your car because it's already got the stero in it.

cheers

scott

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Younger people, but I can't see too many old family types going for a car thats got a huge big inpractical bootload of sound equipment.

But definately you could remove it fairly easy. Nothings permanent.
i.e. I've got a full bootload of stuff, but Half of it I'd take out and tidy it up a bit before I re-sold it. Keep the subs and amp and leave the tidy bits in.