Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This Guy never seems to stop embarrassing himself !!!

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
he's on some good stuff

some really strong Hooch I'd say.

VK's in general just don't get elevated prices like VL's do unless it's a HDT Group A etc.

Back to the original topic I couldn't help but laugh and roll around on the floor over this lame feel good statement

All profits will be thrown at restoring various project cars for myself my dad and one for my partner.
So spend knowing it's going to a good cause!

Yeah right !!! he's spending way too much cash then and needs these silly prices to feed his bad habit.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm sitting on a gold mine....Got 2 or 3 sets of these

and let me guess yours are 10 times better than those flogged out examples ???

thus you'd be sitting on over 3K then in his world ..................yeah right he says.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
and let me guess yours are 10 times better than those flogged out examples ???

thus you'd be sitting on over 3K then in his world ..................yeah right he says.

Mine aren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination....

Then again, I never ever say my stuff is 100% perfect.....Saves one person saying they are perfect and the next saying it's crud.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
some really strong Hooch I'd say.

VK's in general just don't get elevated prices like VL's do unless it's a HDT Group A etc.

Back to the original topic I couldn't help but laugh and roll around on the floor over this lame feel good statement

All profits will be thrown at restoring various project cars for myself my dad and one for my partner.
So spend knowing it's going to a good cause!

Yeah right !!! he's spending way too much cash then and needs these silly prices to feed his bad habit.

The silly prices feed his habit, while the cash from other sources helps pay the bills for everything else.....Either way, he needs to get back to reality

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I thought the SS was increasing in value but $18k?? Maybe $8k.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
That V8 Tax is getting higher on a daily basis. In saying that yesterday in Adelaide at MGS Auctions a 56,000km one owner Green 4 door base model manual TX Gemini sold at auction for nearly $7,000 and then add a 15% buyers premium and wahla a huge figure for what was considered as one of Holden's biggest sh%#boxs. Another originally made Opel (later Izusu) for that matter.

One thing to take into consideration is that many people now are advertising high and selling much lower, so what we are seeing isn't necessarily the correct value. The VS SS ute is rather rare with very few being produced in the last years of VS ute and LWB production. Also it was the very first SS ute to be made and that's also another consideration to take into account.

Regardless the FB listing is no longer active and as such with only 102,000km's on it I'm sure it's already been sold to someone with way too much money I'd say.

Last edited: