Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This is a REAL aussie court case

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Had to share this one

ACTUAL AUSTRALIAN COURT DOCKET 12659 - CASE OF THE PREGNANT LADY.

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat.

This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, she had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied, 'Well your Honour, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I
couldn't help but notice her condition'

She sat under a sweets sign that said, 'The Double Mint Twins are coming', and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, ' Logan 's Liniment will reduce the swelling', and I had to smile.

Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick Did the Trick', and I could hardly contain myself.

But, your Honour, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this accident'... I just lost it.'

CASE DISMISSED!

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Lol.... nice one...

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Hahaha, funny as ****.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
When I read someone got arrested for laughing I knew it wasn't a real court case, but still a good joke :D