Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This is what I get for parking at bunnings...

dylanstone

tsu tsu tsu tsu
Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L 1997 VT executive
ten bucks says its a woman.................................kidding : |

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
First mistake was going to Bunnings, rip-off artists.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Yup, bunnings wont be able to do anything for you. Years ago, old man's car, brand new, 3 days old, parked at bunnings to get some ****, came out and somebody had keyed the whole drivers side, every panel front to back. People are ####'s with no respect for other peoples belongings. Really wish you had of caught them. Would have had some nice earrings to give your wife for valentines day. Nothing says "i love you" like the thumbs of a somebody who's wronged you.

myvyute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy II calais
it really shits me how people do that. i parked my ute at my mates house on night. we got on the piss and went out. went to jump in my ute the next day to find a scratch that went from the indicator on the front lh gaurd to the back of the tub. it was the worst feeling ever. sorry to see that mate

Jpm_031

Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 Vr Berlina
i hate people who do **** like that

i was at woolies once hit someones car i did the right thing went in found the person, gave em my details insurance and such
and im under 21 so my excese was over 900 bucks, but i copped it on the chin and i was at fault so i did the right thing, plus the women was really nice about it because someone hit her in the door once before and didnt leave there details so she was very gratefull i did the right thing

why not do the right thing and leave ya details

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
that sucks how people do that i know how you feel ,mines been hit 4 times when parked in 2 years no notes except for the time a tourist in an unregistered car reversed into the front of mine real hard but he had no money or insurance so totally stuffed a genuine brocky front, then mine got hailed on ive given up trying to keep the body mint because of careless drivers.

Zarconia

Outrageous Fondler
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 R8 Maloo
I have to say theres the first mistake. Parking in public in Rockhampton.

Will definitely keep an eye out for you mate. Hate c###s like that

Kingston_99

383ci HTV2300 blown LS1!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute STROKED/BLOWN
i allways park my car far away from the front doors at shops. women park as close as they can to front doors for less walking....

Pearly

Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown Fairlane
Time to install your own cameras. I caught someone backing into my ute a while back... had a camera running on my dash (long story).

YouTube - Hit and run caught on tape

Fortunately for me, it was at a school, a site I visit regularly, so studied the car well and I went back the next day and looked for the car.
When I found it I noted the no. plates and gave that and the video to the police. Insurance sorted out the rest.