Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This is what I get for parking at bunnings...

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
Ducked in to get a fan to mount on the wall in the kids room, come out and this is what I find

240120111080.jpg

Someone in a blue car has left me a present where my rear bumper joins the panel, but not their name or anything :( I drove around like a crazy person looking for blue cars with some tungsten silver on their bumper for like an hour ready to grab the bolt cutters from the boot and remove someones opposible thumbs :(

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
bummer hey. Never nice to get this sort of prezzy. :(

L

Leo.Bullterrier

No mate its nothing to do with Bunnings but just more like peoples values in 2011.

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
might be worth checkin if they have cameras in the car park

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
might be worth checkin if they have cameras in the car park

most likely no, i work at bunnings in bayswater and our own team member got his car broken into in the middle of the day, everything stolen, broke 2 windows and they couldnt even do anything to help

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Someone did that to me at the Croydon/Dorset Golf course, dented panel, paint ripped and scuffed.

####ing annoying.

TikTikTik

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Equipe S2
Tell your mates to keep an eye out; a couple years back a mate of mine parked outside his work and upon leaving found some sweet scratches up the front panel and driver door, lined with a green paint. 2 weeks later saw a green berina with a chewed up front-right panel and a nice silver lining to match his car parked outside the post office; took her plate numbers and immediatley made the 50m walk to the police station, the woman's insurance paid out and she got a hefty fine for not leaving her details. A**holes.