Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This really is not my year....

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
The Sv6 is no more.

This morning travelling to work 7:30am, I was headed north bound on West Coast Highway to turn Right onto Hale road, waiting for the traffic (was a green light but not for turning lane right) so was waiting for southbound traffic on WCH to stop. Lights went amber and the southbound traffic in the left lane stopped, but some idiot in the right lane went through the amber, I saw him so I waited, had another look saw a bus taht was slowing down, and started to take off round onto Hale road. BAM, ****ing bus runs the red and cleans me up. The entire front of my car is completely F***ED. 18tons vs 1.8tons, not a good way to go :(

I'm ok though, both drivers and passengers airbags went off and I got out of the car straight away. Was taken to charlie gardner hospital by the ambo's just in case, but I just have a strained back muscle. Fkn bus drivers man.

So now I have to look for a new car...

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Fark mate, at least ur ok.
Dont get me started on Bus drivers. Any Pics, i imaging the cars a write off

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
The car is a write off for sure. In my shocked state I was still able to take 2 pics of it, not very good pics considering, bloody shaky hand, but I'll post em.

Max2

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Wagon
shite, glad you're alright mate, could've been a lot worse considering a bus was involved.
Insured I hope.
onwards and upwards, good luck with the new car search.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Although it sucks you lost your car, who did police determine was at fault? Hopefully you had witnesses so you cant be done for failing to give way.

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Thats No Good Mate I Take It You Had Insurence I Work At A Bus Depot As A Panel Better And Some Of The Drivers Are Bloody Hopeless Cant Evan Park A Car In The Carpark

Hope Your Alright

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Yeah I have full compo, and I also have 6 witnesses who will testify hand on bible that the bus driver ran the red. However the crash scene coppers reckon there might be an infringement in it for me for failing to wait for all traffic to stop, regardless the fact that I was in the right and he crossed through a red light. THAT sucks ass in itself, but just as long as my insurance coughs up, should be fine. Coz the car is financed, the payout will cover the cost of the loan of course, so I'm already looking around for a new one hehe. Thinking something along the lines of VY-VZ SS .... will see :)

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
jeez mate that sucks! glad to see you got out of it alright. all the best with the insurance and police reports and stuff.
CC

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Man that sucks :(

At least you wernt hurt that's the main thing, it's only metal :)

Can you do a basic diagram in paint? I can't really follow what you said.

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Yeah I have full compo, and I also have 6 witnesses who will testify hand on bible that the bus driver ran the red. However the crash scene coppers reckon there might be an infringement in it for me for failing to wait for all traffic to stop, regardless the fact that I was in the right and he crossed through a red light. THAT sucks ass in itself, but just as long as my insurance coughs up, should be fine. Coz the car is financed, the payout will cover the cost of the loan of course, so I'm already looking around for a new one hehe. Thinking something along the lines of VY-VZ SS .... will see :)

Yer A Nice VZ SS Would Be Nice Black Leather Interior 6Spd mmmm You Know You Want To...lol