Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

thoughts on car

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
May sound crazy to some but replace the licence plates! I hate seeing a clean and straight car with a crinkled up licence plate. May not seem overly important but it is as much a part of your car as anything else.

The R in the licence plate Roebourne by any chance? I hope for your sake it isn't. No car should ever, EVER venture to Roebourne....

Vtcommspac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S pac
sorry guys i do like my rims, sick of seein the same commodores driving around with the same mods eg cv8 rims and monaro headlights and what not, looks good but this is my car, luckily! car is not from Roeburne or whatever it was, the plates have just ended up on it, i had that checked out, and yes they need replacing, apparently only 13$ now but hate hte lines at the license centre

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
i like the rims

what make/style are they

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
everyones coming down hard on the rims lol, i dont reckon they look too bad but they wouldnt be my first choice

Claudy

French Com
Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual Gen3 VT SS + V6 VT manual turbo
Lower it man and those wheels will look alot better too but I don't mind em ay they suit the car I reckon

Dozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
WB ONE TONNA
get rid of the aussie pride sticker on the front windscreen, simple is often best.

lowered, rims, tint, no stickers thats all ya need. I wouldnt bother spending money of engine work to a 6 either, might as well flog it off and buy an 8