Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Three brothers

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
Every Friday at 8pm a guy came in a bar and ordered 3 beers at the same time. He took one, the other, the third, paid the bill, got up and left. One fine Friday the waiter, already intrigued by it, asked the man, 'Excuse my curiosity, but why do you drink 3 beers every Friday at the same time?' And the man said, 'Because I have two brothers, and each of us lives far away. So, every Friday at 8:00 p.m., each of us goes into a bar and asks for 3 beers. We take one for each of us. And our way of keeping in touch and thinking about each other ... 'On another Friday, the man enters the bar and the waiter asks:' 3 beers, as always? ' And the man says, 'No. Only 2. ' The waiter froze. One of his brothers died, he thinks. It's a little awkward, he brings 2 beers and asks the man: 'Excuse me, my friend, but ... it's always 3 beers ... something happened to your brother, some ...' And the drunk: 'No , they're all well ... I just stopped drinking! '