Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thumbs Up For Latest Changes!

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
oh and theres also the little thing where it comes up with a link to the post in a quote

wes_v8

WES_VN
Reaction score
Website
streetrides.20.forumer.com
Members Ride
04 Vz Sv6 6 speed
lol yea whats a post whore, i just like to comment on ppls rides alot, nice changes to the site, liking them, what u mean darren by peop,e getting a taste of the moderators section in the near future :D:D

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
lol yea whats a post whore, i just like to comment on ppls rides alot, nice changes to the site, liking them, what u mean darren by peop,e getting a taste of the moderators section in the near future :D:D
What he means is that most of the new features are found in the admin/mod section..........which you will find out about when we use them!! Such as the new infractions.........everytime you are bad we give you an infraction, which if you incure enough points causes you to be automatically banned:p
AirStrike :air:

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I was talking more or less about the infraction system, it hasn't been setup as yet but will be no doubt soon enough.

One thing, is it me or has the reply to post emails look a little different, where it quotes and then goes on to the message.

There are probably even more changes as I was too slack to do the 3.6.0 upgrade as the templates needed to be altered a fair bit.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
With these infractions.. You can't get an 'infraction' if a moderator/admin simply doesn't agree with a post, can you.. It would have to go with the rule system? And do we still cop the three warnings?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
With these infractions.. You can't get an 'infraction' if a moderator/admin simply doesn't agree with a post, can you.. It would have to go with the rule system? And do we still cop the three warnings?
There will prob be no 'warnings' as such as when you give someone an infraction you have to send a PM to them with it, and since nothing will happen untill you recieve around 10 infraction points (need to break the rules around 4+times to reach this) they act as warnings.
With regards to the reasons, there will be preset reasons for them, ie: fighting, inappropriate language, signature rule violation, etc but we can make our own up. When this happens, like reputation comments, we can review them so if anyone feels the reason isnt valid simply email [email protected] with your username and reason why you feel the infraction isnt valid and either myself, Darren or Garth will look into it.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
It basically simplifies the existing warning system and lets the admin/mods keep a better track of what has been handed out.

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
There will prob be no 'warnings' as such as when you give someone an infraction you have to send a PM to them with it, and since nothing will happen untill you recieve around 10 infraction points (need to break the rules around 4+times to reach this) they act as warnings.
With regards to the reasons, there will be preset reasons for them, ie: fighting, inappropriate language, signature rule violation, etc but we can make our own up. When this happens, like reputation comments, we can review them so if anyone feels the reason isnt valid simply email [email protected] with your username and reason why you feel the infraction isnt valid and either myself, Darren or Garth will look into it.

what exactly are the signature rules, or where can i find them?