Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tiger vx s pack

chrism182

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 ltr M6
oh serious? i thought they would be easy to install lol. Il have to go have a look at my pedal and see how hard it is

Yeah man.. The spring is easy to unclip (I have no clue how I broke it), getting the small pin bit out is really hard. Finally got that out, then found it it's nearly impossible to force it back in without breaking the new pedal. My pedal is being held in by a screw and bolt at the moment, which works fine and I just need to get a new spring. It's a pain in the arse.

chrism182

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 ltr M6
Foggies are in! :D

They look great imo. Thanks again to SLY60L and vs355 from SC for hooking me up with the foggies.

Here are some pics (excuse the dirt, she needs a wash):

img9703.jpg

img9701.jpg

img9700.jpg

chrism182

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 ltr M6
Took her to the mechanic today so get the gearbox fixed. It was a bit loose when in gear so that's all fixed up. Got the pedals installed properly. Airbag light no longer comes on when starting the car and got the MAF cleaned out, so hopefully I'll start getting better fuel economy.

chrism182

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 ltr M6
Got them at wholesale prices so I think it was like $130 or something. If anyone needs a set, PM me. They can change the colour of the S and there are lots of designs to choose from. Including a VY S or SS. You can also get custom writing.

Last edited:

chrism182

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6.0 ltr M6
Haven't updated for a while but got a new headunit and amp/sub installed the other week. Headunit is a Clarion CX609A and the Amp and Sub are aXis brand. Axis is a cheap brand but in my opinion, their amp and sub are good quality and do the job for me at the moment, might upgrade in the future.

Here are some pics, as you can see I need to clean my car a bit :p :

img97138238980.jpg

img97148242576.jpg

img97158245895.jpg

img97178249116.jpg