Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tight spot

trentvy

Dodges raindrops
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy S pack
went from wantirna tafe to knox city to the irish for lunch in some chicks excel. it was her and 4 other blokes including myself, and we are all well over 6 foot and 100kgs a peice (at least) it honestly looked like the rear didnt have springs, not to mention it looked like a clown car once we got out of it. deffantly a good laugh

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
after reading the thread title, and reading the thread, im disappointed as it wasnt what i expected lol.

^I thought like the same thing, Anyways been in a Mitsubishi Magna with 7 inside the car and me and a mate in the boot lol

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
5 blokes in a 65 mini it was a bit squeezy got pulled up cos the bloke in the front was hangin out the window coppa just ****in laugh and gave him a warning

Jimmy2228

Jimmy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Ute 5spd
Whilst rather intoxicated my mate called his brother to come pick us up in his Tarago, he failed to mention there were 14 of us. Although i now realize how stupid, illegal and unsafe it was (so dont flame me), it was possibly one of the funnest experiences ever haha, every bump you can feel the back bumper scraping the ground and when we all got back to a mates house, 14 intoxicated people hopping out of a car was a funny sight.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
At work we had to sheet some skylights which were about 800mm square. It may not sound like much but consider these following factors:

The highest point was about 5 meters above the floor
There was a window at the top letting ALL the sunlight in
It was a hot summer day (about 36c outside)

Basiclly it was like an oven.. and to make things worse the guys I work with were smokers and when it was my turn to be inside the skylight.. well, lets just say it was as if I was in meat smoker lol.

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
another "dont flame me cos i know it was illegal" post, me and a mate got in the boot of a 2 door lancer, drunk of course.

my head was under the arm of the boot, didnt realise this till it closed. and crushed my head quite badly. lmao

worse when the person closing it doesnt realise the only thing stopping it is my boofhead, and they continue trying to slam it shut.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
just today i lol at work a BMW Z3 ohh god there terrible and a minus 1000 which is like 50 years old lol that was terrible my knees were up to my face lol

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
My mate drove 4 of us to schoolies in a 2 door lancer. Getting a 6 foot 4 guy in a lancer isnt easy. Thank **** he had a sunroof. We opened the sunroof and had the top of my head poking out of the top. Got a few weird looks at the lights and the cop who pulled us over in Geelong wasnt to impressed either.