Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tight spot

SLO 057

i got chevy badges LOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA 5.7 A4
i owned a 180sx coupe and squezed 3 in the back one time from town,
and once on a family trip to melbourn in the old vl we had 4 sitting on the back seat and a auscar on the trailer very slow painfull ride!

BLOWN SS

Mong Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
after reading the thread title, and reading the thread, im disappointed as it wasnt what i expected lol.

haha im with you on that one LMFAO:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Going out to a family dinner a few weeks ago, the gf and i caught a lift with my sister and her bf. I am just under 6' tall, and I had to fit in a 180SX, behind a 6'1" driver with the seat as far back as it would go. Not the most comfortable ride ever :p

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
well when i have my hair up most cars i have to stick my head out the window now cuz of how long it is

a few weeks ago bout 9 of us were in a little suzuki microvan and we we cruising around a round about and got it on two wheels cuz we all pushed to the left haha

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Stressball, jst think, least it wasnt a Nissan Exa bahahahah there shouldnt be back seats in that car, should be like a300zx 2seater...