Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Time and date errors after service

Julianne1977

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V6 OMEGA
Hi, I got my car serviced nearly three weeks ago on the Wednesday. On the Thursday when I went out in the car and as I was driving I noticed that the time was out by a lot. The radio stations were still preset the same. I thought it was weird but figured it was a once off thing. The next Thursday we had a funeral to go too and once again the time was incorrect but the radio stations were still ok. Then yesterday I went to work and the time was incorrect again. I've also found that the date is a day behind? Any ideas please?

whats up

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
Hi, I got my car serviced nearly three weeks ago on the Wednesday. On the Thursday when I went out in the car and as I was driving I noticed that the time was out by a lot. The radio stations were still preset the same. I thought it was weird but figured it was a once off thing. The next Thursday we had a funeral to go too and once again the time was incorrect but the radio stations were still ok. Then yesterday I went to work and the time was incorrect again. I've also found that the date is a day behind? Any ideas please?

It might be just a gremlin and an easy fix,but if all was OK before service perhaps contact the service provider.
I am pretty sure they will be obliging.
Good Luck.