Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Time for a change.

VStooDie4

Rubber should be punished
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
If u read my last thread :)bang: what was i thinking:ranting: ) youll know that i was being a bit stupid.

So its time to smarten my act up and move on.

From now on im taking it easy, im going to be a better friend and im not going to let others make me do stupid stuff.

So, time for a change. New clothes(apparently im not with it), new attitude and best of all, new friends.:yeah:

Any advice on clothing brands? im realy not up on that stuff, i have a volcom hoodie and about 20 holden shirts.:whistling

B

BoostinJet

yes holden shirts will get you far, but clothes brands that are sick i reckon nike, them sort of brands.

VStooDie4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
being from the country im not sure about brands...

So nike, volcom, billabong...any others.

Are there any i should avoid, such as ford shirts(makes u out to be gay)

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
why should you go out and spend megabucks on clothing? who are you trying to impress? just wear whatever you're comfortable in and screw everyone else

VStooDie4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
I wouldnt spend mega bucks(dont have enough...)

I just want some 'trendy' party clothes. Just a decent pair of pants, some nice shirts, etc.

Im not a slave to fashion, i just would like to be a little more up with the rest.

Who am i trying to impress?? No one realy, but if girls take notice of that stuff...:yeah:

Tom04

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs S2
well how old are you?
if ur around 21 or younger find a surf shop an just find an nice pair of jeans an a nice button up shirt

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I wouldn't be going out and spending mega bucks on new clothing either, stick with some classic basics (decent pair of jeans, some nice dress pants and some long sleeve shirts and t-shirts as others have mentioned) that don't go out of fashion within months

I personally have been buying up Anger Mgmt gear, it's relatively cheap, is good quality and looks pretty good, plus it has a motoring theme as well so that's a bonus

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
yeah I actually like anger mgmt, but I hate t-shirts... so it's pretty limited... my kmart only get a few things in and they nearly always krap