Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
shopped.jpg

I actually think a little bit of wee just came out lol

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Omg omg omg omg

i just can't accept the way that picture appears in the article. I've made it a bit larger, and sharpened some bits up here to help you see where it's been doctored:

shopped.jpg

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
OMG OMG OMG OMG

funny as fark man hahaha

I bet that old fella has a brand new mint camry thats never done a thing wrong in his life.....

Prob one of the old ****s who slams his door open into someones car doesn't care walks of does his thing n leaves his trolly against someones car when hes done, I hate the old shits that do nothing but complain, God they were never young,

They go but yeah back in our day there was less cars on the road would only hurt ourselfs, now its just fast cars n lots of people, But they need to think about it back in the day when they did it, there lil bros watched, once they got there license they did it then there kids did so on so on, So they cant just blame this generation can they,

I just can't accept the way that picture appears in the article. I've made it a bit larger, and sharpened some bits up here to help you see where it's been doctored:

shopped.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.