Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tinny's ute - Pic heavy, so only for anyone interested.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Agree wholeheartedly. Haven't have a very good run with this thing have you.

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
Consumer affairs kgo!! They aren't honouring the warranty, uve got them now!!!! Haha

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
**** mate, Just read up whats going on. Did you chase up Holden about your 'seep' (what a load of bullshit). did you talk with consumer affairs, I'm sure they have to be able to do something.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
I haven't spoken to consumer affairs yet, but will after I take it into another dealership. I rang Customer Assistance for no other reason, really, than to ruin somebody's Friday afternoon - asked them to clarify for me exactly how much oil was acceptable before it was worth fixing. It was a total waste of time, the bloke was clueless, so I hung up and though I'd query another dealership (the place I SHOULD have bought the car from). I spoke to about a half a dozen people there, including the assistant service manager as well as the manager who all couldn't believe what I was told and were horrified that Holden was fobbing me off like this (at face value, at least).

So I'm taking the car in there on the 4th, with the history of the car printed out for them, and they've said they're going to try to check what I've told has been done has actually been done and apparently won't even seek approval for the oil leak and just replace the gasket. If their work is as professional as their phone manner, then I just might be onto a winner here.

I will speak to consumer affairs (or at least the ombudsman for advice) after this has been looked at so I have all the facts.

Fingers crossed.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Sounds good, Hopefully should all work out for you (for a change). Did you request to use their paper for the print out :), your history would be quite a few pages i'd be guessing. Well i hope it goes well and you get the service you should have had from the beginning.