Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tinting Lights

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Does the tint scratch off or fade or get cloudy after wash's etc?

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Nope.. Looks the same today as it did over 12 months ago when I sprayed it..

I thought that it would come off in those car wash cafe places... But because it is not a paint, it is a tint/paint, I think it is a little different...

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
Jesterarts said:
Key word in that being "practically"
the meaning of practically:

adv 1: almost; "he was practically the only guest at the party" 2: (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely; "much the same thing happened every time"
thus, that pretty much means i use it when its practical...

More to the point...ur post was pointless, a waste, i feel dumber just having read it...
Sorry I just couldn't let this pass without someone else picking up how wrong you are.

You said
I drive with mine on practically all the time
Now you're saying you only use them when it is practical? Tell me where do you live where it gets foggy so often?

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Ohhh, some people really need something better to do then pick @ what i say... maybe a gf or sumfin?

So are you saying that just because "fog lights" are called that...u should only use them when its foggy??

So but this i guess ur saying that when ur parking you turn on ur "parking lights" and at no other time?

And ****, what happens when its raining and its over cast, car's aren't installed with "rain lights" or "cloudy lights"

Hell, in that case ur "head lights" should only really go on when ur copping head in ur car hmm??
Practical means just that u knob, to use something when its practical to have them on...
When i think its practical to have my lights on so people can see me...

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Jesterarts said:
Key word in that being "practically"
the meaning of practically:

adv 1: almost; "he was practically the only guest at the party" 2: (degree adverb used before a noun phrase) for all practical purposes but not completely; "much the same thing happened every time"
thus, that pretty much means i use it when its practical...

More to the point...ur post was pointless, a waste, i feel dumber just having read it...
Elementary,my dear Watson.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Jesterarts said:
Ohhh, some people really need something better to do then pick @ what i say... maybe a gf or sumfin?

So are you saying that just because "fog lights" are called that...u should only use them when its foggy??

So but this i guess ur saying that when ur parking you turn on ur "parking lights" and at no other time?

And ****, what happens when its raining and its over cast, car's aren't installed with "rain lights" or "cloudy lights"

Hell, in that case ur "head lights" should only really go on when ur copping head in ur car hmm??
Practical means just that u knob, to use something when its practical to have them on...
When i think its practical to have my lights on so people can see me...
You have a notion that you are right,but,you have contradicted yourself many a time.Keep your f@#*ing key board shut if you don't know what your saying.Green being the only option,go son.Can't get any more Pimp than that,how about you get a grill,and some gold wires!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
*puts on his best sarcastic voice*Oh yes... Because driving with fog lamps on is so much more dangerous than people driving around in cars with poorly adjusted head lights which shine straight into your eyes!!!... *now talking normally again* I dont think there has been 1 single night where i havent seen at least one car like that. Or even people driving around in pitch black with NO lights on at all, but thats kind of unrelated, but still how do people not notice that the lights in their car (ie. speedo) arent on!?

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Sorry for continuing this stupid arguement guys, but

Beeks....how exactly do i "keep my f@#*ing Keyboard shut" ??
Unfortunetly, unlike u, i do not have a keyboard that can be shut, thus... i have to deny your request...:p

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
I drive with my fog lights on simply because it makes it easier to see at night with that lil extra bit of light, don't like it don't care im going to see the roo or dog on the road before you are:D

i also find it unbelievable that you can't turn foglights off, i think it's more of an excuse...look to the right of your steering wheel it's there if it's not there then read your manual.