Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tinting

dcg1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
Hi,

I was wondering where a good place to get tinting done in Brisbane on my "Soon to Have" SV6 ute? I would like to have darker than normal tint done but I want decent tint that isn't going to fade.

Cheers

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Highly recommend Cartint.

Why?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Harrop enhanced VF Redline Manual
I wonder if Car Tint in Queensland have any association with Rob Tait of Car Tint Melbourne, I wont take my cars anywhere else. The best there is.

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
I wonder if Car Tint in Queensland have any association with Rob Tait of Car Tint Melbourne, I wont take my cars anywhere else. The best there is.

Beg to differ... After taking my new SS Sportswagon and having it damaged (understand mistakes happen) but then to deny it and then get caught out, I wouldn't make the same mistake & take another car there again

Why?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Beg to differ... After taking my new SS Sportswagon and having it damaged (understand mistakes happen) but then to deny it and then get caught out, I wouldn't make the same mistake & take another car there again

Rob Tait in Melbourne? He has done about 20 cars for me Audi's, Mazda's, Subaru's Ford's and now a Holden all of them have been exceptional

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
Certainly was.... I decided to have the wagon tinted by him after I spoke with him - was under the belief that my car was in good care - happily even paid the premium price in comparison to other tinkers to ensure I got the job done right - tint job itself was fantastic but it was the fact that one of my trims was broken and the paintwork around it was damaged that annoyed me - understand mistakes happen, but then to deny it, lie about it and then get caught in your own lie was really disappointing

Why?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Certainly was.... I decided to have the wagon tinted by him after I spoke with him - was under the belief that my car was in good care - happily even paid the premium price in comparison to other tinkers to ensure I got the job done right - tint job itself was fantastic but it was the fact that one of my trims was broken and the paintwork around it was damaged that annoyed me - understand mistakes happen, but then to deny it, lie about it and then get caught in your own lie was really disappointing

I don't know what to say, I have always been rapped with his workmanship. Who knows???