Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

To the haters of chevy badges

calvv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE Calais V v8
It's ugly. And an epic FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Dunno if this has been covered or not but
If you hate a chevy badge, what about this?
Personally I would have it done to my wagon if I had a spare 9k.

"The 24-year-old spent three months developing the Chevrolet Camaro-inspired front-end, which he has now fitted to his own car, a Holden SS Ute.

Advertisement: Story continues below The kit uses genuine General Motors parts, as the Camaro is based on the same underpinnings as Holden’s locally built Commodore range.

Though he’s only finished one vehicle so far, Bromidge says the kit will cost about $9000 for a drive in/drive out service, which will include the fitment and painting of the parts.

The kit can be fitted to all VE Commodores (2006-present), and Bromidge says that standing out from the Commodore crowd will be a big incentive for customers.

“I’ve had a few calls on the kits already,” he says. “Two guys that own SS VE Sportwagons have called me, and they’re interested in it.

"I haven’t even advertised the kit yet, but I’ve seen it on the internet in a few different places. I haven’t even marketed it under a business name yet!”
“The kits will go on any VE Commodore, be it wagon, sedan or ute,” he says.

“Most of the parts are factory GM parts – the bumper bar, the bonnet, the grille, the headlights everything like that,” says Bromidge. “We’ve just developed the guards and the mounting brackets.”

Camaro-conversion_600d-600x400.jpg

Camaro-conversion_600c-600x400.jpg

Camaro-conversion_600b-600x400.jpg

Camaro-conversion_600a-600x400.jpg
May have been said , but I'll say it anyway , the number plate says it all :p

vn_wagon90

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Wagon
Hahahahaha :) :rofl2:

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
I reckon it looks tuff on the ute but nothing else could probly buys grill without a chev badge

vn_wagon90

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Wagon
Hahhahahaha.. Honestly man, Why would you do that to a Holden.. Its not a Chev, so why change it.. Im not a Holden man, but even that makes me ashamed of Holden's!! So bring on the digger !!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Hahhahahaha.. Honestly man, Why would you do that to a Holden.. Its not a Chev, so why change it.. Im not a Holden man, but even that makes me ashamed of Holden's!! So bring on the digger !!

You say why would you do that, i say why would you dig up a thread, thats last post was 2 years ago (hence the excavator)