Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

today defines the beggining aka no more smoking

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i quit 15 years ago after smoking from the age of 12. I smoked for 20 something years. When i stopped i was smoking about 70 a day. I just got sick of the chest pains, the loss of breath and generally feeling like $hit.
I complained back then because it was costing me almost $40 per week to smoke :p
The best way to help stay on track is to set a goal for yourself...... look at putting the money away for something you really want but can't afford at this point in time. For me, the main inspiration was to buy a motorbike.
Don't even kid yourself that you will get over it totally.... even now, after 15 years i still at times get cravings. But i can fight them and have no desire at all to start smoking again... even if i get **** faced drunk, i don't reach for a smoke.
The thing is, you have to really want to quit.... if you do, then you CAN quit.
Those that say they want to but can't... don't really want to.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
i actually thought it would be more impressive than that.
i wonder if thats enough smokes to circle the world if they were laid end to end?

Well, with regular cigs [8cm]. If they're 72's [7.2cm] or 100s [10cm] the result will be different.

But anyways, with the regulars, that many cigarettes would equal only 21.9km's. A fair lenght when you think about it, but no where near to get around the earth.

You would need to smoke 159,452,500 regular cigarettes to be able to match up roughly with a trip around the earth.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
Well, with regular cigs [8cm]. If they're 72's [7.2cm] or 100s [10cm] the result will be different.

But anyways, with the regulars, that many cigarettes would equal only 21.9km's. A fair lenght when you think about it, but no where near to get around the earth.

You would need to smoke 159,452,500 regular cigarettes to be able to match up roughly with a trip around the earth.

or go superkings, Bound to get an extra K with them.

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
everytime you want to smoke go rip a burnout.
that way ye are smoking :yeah:

Chirpstr

A new project attack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina M5, VP M5
everytime you want to smoke go rip a burnout.
that way ye are smoking :yeah:

LOL That would probably cost more than smoking. :p

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
had 0 ciggs today at one point the boss was having a smoke n it got to me so i just walked away for 5 mins and came bak im getting there the cold turkey way :thumbsup:

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
had 0 ciggs today at one point the boss was having a smoke n it got to me so i just walked away for 5 mins and came bak im getting there the cold turkey way :thumbsup:

good on ya mate!! :thumbsup:

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
make it 2 days 0 smokes 0 craving and 2 offered to me but rejected