Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Today is the day....

YootDriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY10
V8 pictures by ruffy_08 - Photobucket

Ok - Pics after first bathtime, all good advice and I got caught 10 years ago when we bought our last car new - was a hot day and the salesman had the car in the shade and I'd paid for paint protection, so I didn't see the swirls and scratches until I got home.
Rang the dealer and he sent a guy out who spent half a day redoing it - wasn't going to get caught this time. Pretty much the only gripe was they hadn't set the audio up - had the ipod on full noise and could hardly hear it - soon sorted it out plus I noticed when washing it this arvo when I was using the chamois with the drivers door open looking at the inside rear of the front guard was grey primer no paint.
Drives great - will get the handbook out in the morning and setup bluetooth etc

Its going back in on wed for the hard cover and alarm upgrade and new plates on order too.

So far so good ;-)

Cheers John

VooDooWagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV Sportwagon M6
V8 pictures by ruffy_08 - Photobucket

Ok - Pics after first bathtime, all good advice and I got caught 10 years ago when we bought our last car new - was a hot day and the salesman had the car in the shade and I'd paid for paint protection, so I didn't see the swirls and scratches until I got home.
Rang the dealer and he sent a guy out who spent half a day redoing it - wasn't going to get caught this time. Pretty much the only gripe was they hadn't set the audio up - had the ipod on full noise and could hardly hear it - soon sorted it out plus I noticed when washing it this arvo when I was using the chamois with the drivers door open looking at the inside rear of the front guard was grey primer no paint.Drives great - will get the handbook out in the morning and setup bluetooth etc

Its going back in on wed for the hard cover and alarm upgrade and new plates on order too.

So far so good ;-)

Cheers John

My wagon is the same. It's not a good look but they all must be like that.

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
/wolf whistle she's pretty sexy mate ;) hope you have no problems and it brings you much enjoyment. Only thing i don't like is all the plastic in the engine bay ;p

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
yep, i hate all the plastic too! (and the auto air con based on which air flow you select).
but otherwise very happy... hope you will be too mate.

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Nice machine mate, it will bring many smiles to your face.

Enjoy it, they are great.

Cheers.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
You used a chamois on your BRAND NEW CAR??? OMG!!! The humanity!!!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
You used a chamois on your BRAND NEW CAR??? OMG!!! The humanity!!!

haha.. I was thinking the same thing!

Get yourself a good, microfibre drying towel, mate. They're the waffle weave ones. MUCH better than a chamois - and won't rake the wax/sealant off your car.