Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tomtom GPS Mount for VZ

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Hey all,

I have a Tomtom One GPS and about a year ago I came across a site that made mount kits for all different types of cars including commodores. I am now interested in getting one for a VZ but cannot find this site for the life of me. Anyone know where I can find a Tomtom mount kit for a VZ?

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega
Had a look on ebay? i just use the suction cap and stick it to the front window and put it in my centre consol when i get out

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Yeah the problem is that my new Calais has the power socket in the centre console and it is a long stretch to the right hand side of my windscreen where I like to put it normally. Would it be better to make up a cable to run to the fuses under the dash and tap the power there?

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Yep, that's the way to go. Lots neater and safer as you don't get tangled in the cord(s).

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Will the suction cup hold if the gps is stuck down onto the top centre section of the dash, immediately above the centre vents? I was thinking of putting it there because it would be accessible to the passenger to adjust instead of the driver when on the move.